Polite and peaceful.

This was different from the situation that others expected to test Han Jue with a relay.

Just now, when they were waiting for Xia Yuan, they said that if Xia Yuan brought a man, they would take turns to test and tempt.

Unexpectedly, Song Yin, who looked thick and eyebrows, immediately became the leading party.

Han Jue didn't know what the others were thinking and answered Song Yin's question just now.

"[Xiangkou] is not going now." "

"Ready to release a record?" Song Yin asked.

Han Jue shook his head.

"It's a pity." Song Yin sighed and said regretfully.

The temperamental girl chimed in and asked, "Which alleyway?"

"Alley Bar." Song Yin did not explain, only said his full name.

[Alley Bar], temperamental girls even if they don't listen to folk songs much, but also know this place, combined with the previous words, this understood why Song Yin became a leading party and favored Han Jue.

Several friends present here are regular customers of [Alleyway], and she naturally knows that [AlleyBar] is not an idol artist and the like, and she can go casually.

Unless there is good work.

"Yes." The temperament girl's eyes lit up, and she said to Han Jue, "Where can I hear your song?"
"I can almost hear the sound source version in half a month."

Han Jue shrugged and took the opportunity to publicize a wave.

At that time, the contract just expired, and he uploaded the sound source.

"It doesn't take half a month, the official number of [Xiangkou] is estimated to release the video in the next few days." Song Yin corrected.

Han Jue also had a look of realization.

After Han Jue was asked about copyright by the boss, he knew that there was such a thing, but he couldn't wait for that time, and he almost forgot about this stubble.

"How is Han Jue singing, Xia Yuan, have you heard it?" The temperament girl looked at Xia Yuan.

Xia Yuan will not say that because he is an acquaintance, he will not say a sharp and subjective evaluation of the party.

"I haven't heard the ballads, but the other songs have been listened to, and they're not bad."

Xia Yuan was uncharacteristically not mean.

"Other songs?" Truly the temperament girl thought that Xia Yuan was talking about the two songs that Han Jue said in 'Let's Fall in Love'.

"Pop, and English songs." Xia Yuan did not refer to those two.

"English song?" This was a bit of a surprise.

"It's 'hello', Is it this level?"

A man who had been sitting silently asked, with a straight face, the pronunciation of Chinese and English was very non-standard, and the accent was strangely like he wanted to press every word against the wall, making it difficult to know which nationality he was from, but the unfriendliness in his tone was very obvious.

Han Jue turned his head to look over and found that the source of the voice was a middle-aged man in the corner.

He had long, slightly curly hair that hung down his shoulders and a beard.