Unnie Yn! You the best!

Start from the beginning

"You're still ugly. " He said. Leonia on the other hand.. Well, You can already see an irk mark on her head.

"AND DID YOU HELP WITH THAT AT ALL?!?!?!?!!" She shouted and attempted to kick philio. Sadly she can't reach with her tiny legs.

'ARGH!!'

"I didn't have anything to do with that, but you're my daughter now so I should worry about it all the same."

"JUST LIVE WITH IT! THIS YOUR FUTURE!"

"I've never just 'lived' with something in my life"

"THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO RAISED A CHILD!!!"

They both continued to argue while Meleis let out a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tap

Tap

"........."

"The abused seemed pretty serious. According to the lady, The beatings took placw continually over long periods of time. I was surprised because she was small for her age, But it looks like they didn't feed her properly as well."

"Dame Levipath"

"Yes, your grace"

"Anyone who has dared to touch the children will be brought to the dukenom. I'll torture them myself"

A giggle suddenly interrupted the two. They both look through the window only to see nothing but suddenly...

"Too bad, Too bad... I already tortured them myself " Shinobu came out sitting on the floor  near the windows and organizing her medical kit.  "The moon shines so beautifully isn't it?"

Clank..

"Did you killed them?"

"Ara~ Of course I didn't killed them yet." She said. " Are you worried that Lady Leonia might lost her toys? Of course not! I'll let her play with them too! Then when she's already bored with them that's where I'll killed them!"

 " Are you worried that Lady Leonia might lost her toys? Of course not! I'll let her play with them too! Then when she's already bored with them that's where I'll killed them!"

"You"

"Hm?" Yn tilted her head. Meleis pointed her sword at her neck.

"What organization are you working with? You came out of nowhere, your foreign but yet you don't belong here. I have searched the South, East, West and the Capital for some information. I even searched everywhere in the north too. Tell me.. Are you from some kind of secrets organization?"

Philio released his beast fangs but... She didn't flinch a bit.

"Ah... So my introduction a while ago is not enough? " She said.
"Demon Hunter: The insect pillar Kocho Yn. I am working to The Demon Slayer Corps. We number in the hundreds. An organization completely unrecognized by the government. Since ancient times, we have existed to hunt down demons.