1x2-Showmance

In SCHOOL PARKING LOT – DAY
WILL pulls into the school parking lot in his car. His license plate reads "glee." He exits the car and walks toward the school. RACHEL approaches and walks alongside him.
RACHEL says to Will "Mr. Schuester!"
WILL says to Rachel "Yeah?"
RACHEL says to Will "I went to the library and I got some sheet music, and I wanted to run some songs by you that feature me heavily on lead vocal."
WILL says to Rachel "Thanks, Rach, but I already got one picked out."
FINN appears at RACHEL's side, reaching out to wheel her schoolbag for her. WILL falls behind.
FINN says to Rachel "Let me help you with that."
RACHEL says to Finn "Thanks, Finn. You're so chivalrous."
FINN says to Rachel "Thanks. That's a good thing, right?"
WILL moves to walk alongside MERCEDES, ARTIE, and TINA.
WILL says to Artie,Mercedes and Tina "Morning, guys."
MERCEDES says to Will "Hey, Mr. Schue. We're just learning some runs."
WILL says to Mercedes "Oh, yeah?"
MERCEDES says to Will "So it goes."
Mercedes vocalising
Mercedes , TINA, and ARTIE vocalizing
WILL says to Mercedes "With the finger, huh?"
MERCEDES says to Will "Pretty fly for a white guy."
WILL says to Mercedes,Tina and Artie "Oh, thank you, thank you. Hey, don't be late for rehearsal this afternoon."
MERCEDES says to Will "Okay."
WILL says to Mercedes "All right."
WILL separates from the three and continues walking toward the school. PUCK, KURT, and five male students in letterman jackets are standing in front of the dumpster. PUCK has his arm around KURT.
WILL says to Kurt "Morning, Kurt."
PUCK say to Will "Buenos nachos, Mr. Schue."
KURT watches WILL pass with apprehension.
WILL chuckling
Will says to Puck "Hey! Let's go Titans."
PUCK says to Kurt "Yeah. Come on."
KURT says to Puck "Wait."
KURT throws his bag into the arms of a jock.
KURT says to the Jocks "One day, you will all work for me."
PUCK and another student lift KURT and toss him into the dumpster.
IN SCHOOL HALLWAY – DAY
WILL walks down the hall and turns to address Diana.
WILL says to Diana "Diana, thank you so much for that apple. It was very, very nice of you. All right?"
Will chuckles
EMMA stands at the top of the stairs, looking at her watch before rounding the corner. Emma approaches WILL as he walks toward her with his head down, and they collide.
WILL says to Emma "Oh!"
EMMA gasping
Emma says to Will "Oh, Will! Oh, gosh."
WILL says to Emma "Hey, Emma."
EMMA says to Will "Hi."
WILL says to Emma "Hey. I wanted to thank you so much for the advice you gave me the other day. I mean, teaching here and coaching Glee Club...It's where I belong."
EMMA says to Will "Oh, it's no problem. I mean, it's what I do. You know, I give counsel and give guidance. I'm a guidance counselor."
WILL says to Emma "Yeah, you are."
EMMA says to Will "Oh, look. We match. Periwinkle."
WILL says to Emma "Yeah."
SANTANA and QUINN appear at the top of the stairs and walk by. SANTANA rolls her eyes.SANTANA sardonically
Santana says to Wemma "Get a room."
QUINN says to Will "Ms. Sylvester wants to see you in her office, Mr. Shue. She doesn't like to be kept waiting."
WILL says to Quinn "You got it."
WILL chuckles nervously.
IN SUE'S OFFICE – DAY
School bell rings.

WILL opens the door.
WILL says to Sue "Hey, Sue. You want to see me?"
SUE says to Will "Hey, buddy. Come on in."
SUE, dismounting the elliptical she had been using, wipes her face with a towel.
SUE groans
Sue says to Will "I just blasted my hammies."
WILL says to Sue "Oh."
SUE laughs
Sue says to Will "Iron tablet?"
SUE tosses a bottle of pills to WILL.
WILL says to Sue "Uh..."
SUE says to Will "Keeps your strength up while you're menstruating."
WILL says to Sue "I don't menstruate."
SUE says to Will "Yeah? Neither do I. So, I had a little chat with Principle Figgins and he said that if your group doesn't place at regionals, he's cutting the program."
Sue says to Will (sarcastically) "Ouch."
WILL says to Sue "You know, you don't have to worry about Glee Club. We're gonna be fine."
SUE says to Will "Really? 'Cause I was at the local library, where I read Cheerleading Today aloud to blind geriatrics, and I came across this little page-turner."
SUE walks over to her desk and retrieves a book, displaying the cover to WILL.
SUE says to Will "Show Choir Rule Book. And it turns out, you need 12 kids to qualify for regionals. Last time I looked, you only had five and a half. Here."
SUE hands WILL the book.
SUE explaining her earlier comment
Sue says to Will "Cripple in the wheelchair. I also took the liberty of highlighting some special ed classes for you. Maybe you could find some recruits."
SUE hands WILL a slip of paper and picks up a pair of hand weights. Sue lifts them into the air repeatedly while continuing the conversation.
SUE says to Will "Cause I'm not sure there's anybody else who's gonna wanna swim over to your island of misfit toys."
WILL says to Sue "Are you threatening me, Sue?"
SUE says to Will "Threatening you? Oh, no, no, no. Presenting you with an opportunity to compromise yourself? You betcha."
SUE sets the weights down.
SUE says to Will "Let's break it down. You want to be creative. You want to be in the spotlight. Face it. You want to be me."
WILL stifles a chuckle.
SUE says to Will "So here's the deal. You do with your depressing little group of kids what I did with my wealthy, elderly mother. Euthanize it. It's time. And then I'll be happy to offer you a job as my second assistant on Cheerios. You can fetch me Gatorade and launder my soiled delicates. It'll be very rewarding work for you."
WILL says to Sue "You know what, Sue? I politely decline your offer. Glee Club is here to stay. I believe in my kids. I know you're used to be the cock of the walk around here."
SUE says to Will "Offensive."
WILL says to Sue "But it looks like your Cheerios are gonna have some competition. We're gonna show at regionals. You have my word on that."
WILL tosses the pills back to Sue and opens the door.
WILL says to Sue "Have a good day."
WILL exits. SUE smiles to herself.
IN SCHOOL HALLWAY – DAY
School Bell rings.