Different Drum

Comincia dall'inizio

"Billy what happened? Are you okay?" Trini and Amelia helped Billy up taking him to the juice bar. Amelia stood next to Jason as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"My main brain, what's up?" Asked Zack.

"Well, I'm intrigued by the rhythmic modulation yet daunted by the coordinating movements of the appendages." Zack, Amelia and Jason had the same confused face.

"Say what?"

"Can you repeat that in English, please."

"He can't dance."

"Precisely." They looked at Kimberly who was still teaching the class.

"Right, okay, spin. And spin... spin..." One of the girls were lost with the dance and accidentally bumped into another girl.

"Hey, you almost knocked me over." Kimberly noticed their encounter. The girl headed to the steps to sit alone.

"You guys, take a break for a sec, okay?" Kimberly headed to the girl who is deaf.

"What happened?" Asked Kimberly signing to her. The girl was signing to Kimberly.

"I didn't step sideways and backed right into me."

"I'm sorry, I forgot to sign the moves. It was my fault." Kimberly signed to the girl, and she responded back by signing to Kimberly.

"You think it's your fault because you're different."

"You're a very good dancer. And even hearing people make mistakes." Kimberly showed the girl what Billy was doing as he was practicing the dance moves.

"Left, right, spin. No, it's the other way. No." They laughed as they were watching Billy struggling.

Amelia was in break and hung out with Jason and the others. Amelia still couldn't believe that Jason is her boyfriend, she would once in a while look at him in awe. Jason would do the same thing when Amelia wasn't looking.

"Hey Amelia what are you doing after your shift?" Jason asked Amelia, as she turned to him standing between his legs. Jason has his hands on her waist.

"I don't know, why?" Amelia responded as she rested her hands onto his shoulders.

"Do you want to go to the movies with me?" Jason asked politely, Amelia smiled.

"And me." Zack interfere batting his eyes and hands tangled to his face looking at Amelia. Jason laughed and nudged Zack. Amelia chuckled.

"Yes, of course. I'd love to go to the movies with you and Zack." Amelia leaned towards Jason giving him a peck on the lips.

"Okay, everyone. Let's do one more song and then we'll call it a day." The girl that was bumped into tapped on Melissa's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Melissa signed to her.

"It's all right."

"All right, is everybody ready?" Kimberly was signing so Melissa could understand what was going on. "And left... and right...and left."

At this moment Bulk and Skull walked into the Youth Center play fighting, but Bulk heard music and Kimberly giving directions on how to dance.

"Oh no. Here comes Tweedledee and Tweedledum." Amelia says to Jason and Zack, as they look at her direction.

"Look at all the little rapping ballerinas."

"Not even ballerinas. The stuff they're doing is too easy." Skull put his arm on Bulk's shoulder and Bulk just glared at him.