I don't want to be here anymore,
..

Freakshow saw as I entered the room we were sharing,

"Did they harm you this time?" Her voice was low and she had a blank expression on her face as she stared at me.

She was in the same condition I was, though hers was more visible than mine. They ran way more tests on her since she 'came off more dangerous' than me.

She was sitting in a corner, her back up against the wall and the blue gown we both matched with hung from her knees.

I walked over to her, not making eye contact. Still hearing the static in my head, it's quieter now but it's quite clear to hear.

I sat next to her, sitting in a 'criss cross' position while looking at the ground.

I finally answered her by shaking my head.

"No, they just asked me the same question they've been asking me for weeks now. It's honestly annoying,"

Freakshow nodded, understanding my frustration.

"Earlier, while you were resting they added new questions, new questions for me," she started saying, "They asked me if I felt pressured to not hurt them or something, like I'm being forced to not do anything to them." She added.

"Which, is not true, I could injure them whenever I want to but I choose not to." I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

She stared back before glancing away, her face darkened as the black spot on her face grew,

I really don't know how.

"If I hurt them, my abilities could get out of control and I can end up hurting everyone here. Including you." She mumbled the last part, feeling shame.

"These 'powers'- I don't even think you'd call them that, they're horrible but useful as well." Freakshow stated.

I stared away, a bunch of things were happening in my mind and I hated it. I'm not able to concentrate when that happens, the static noise is gone but questions appeared randomly, questions I wanted to ask freakshow.

I brung my knees to my chest while slouching foward, I ran a hand through my hair before stating;

"Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" I asked, and she stared at me with a blank expression, again.

"Like, escaping or even being released-"

"No."

"What-"

"-No," she said coldly. "We'll never get out of here, we won't ever be released, they will keep us here. We're too dangerous for the people out there." She responded to my ridiculous question.

"And if we did escape we would be found sooner or later, and the consequences we'd have to go through are horrible than you think." She placed her pale, robotic hands on the cold floor.

I soften my expression, knowing she was right.

We wouldn't be able to get out, it's impossible.

Plus this place has massive security, so why would I even ask that question?

And why would they release us? I mean- we are these weird robot things that have abilities that could destroy humanity.

I hate this stupid place, but I can't really do anything about it. I can't free myself.

This place sucks, we don't even get to do fun things.

Well, that's expected. This is a laboratory.

I sat in the 'criss - cross' position I was in a couple minutes ago, placing my hands on my covered knees while slouching a bit.

freakshow stared at me as she was waiting on me to say something to her,

She scooted a bit closer to me, sitting in a 'criss - cross' position as well, resting her hands in between her legs, balling them both into a fist.

freakshow was like a sister to me, and I think she knows it too. We've been the clown duo ever since we woke up in this junk.

She was probably the only good thing in this place, even though she doesn't seem approachable.

She's actually pretty scary.

Honestly though, she was the first and only person I've talk to in this place. We've seen more patients enter in and out of their rooms like, a bunny, chicken, and other things like that. But we never interacted with any of them.

We- well, I thought they wouldn't like us. freakshow just didn't like them, funny.

Which, I actually understand that. They don't loook like they'd be interested into talking with us anyway.

Actually I caught one of them actually mean mugging me.

But whatever honestly, I'd be fine, as long as freakshow was still stable and able to do anything.

We told each other everything, and I mean everything. We had no secrets nor do we have anything to hide from each other.

We're like, inseparable.

She's like my sister, I'm like her sister, even though she hasn't said it, I can tell.