Introduction

Love may seems to be an abstract, hard to see but there's a definition behind it. In every little way or bigger than the normal. Love may seems mysterious but that's what make it much interesting. You may be in jeopardy, still you're going to sacrifice all your knowledge just to answer it.

Love is a conqueror, it conquers life and death. It sneaks a peek, it speaks and it feels something that only one person can understand it. YOU. You're the one who can understand your own heartbeat, of love and of music.

Music, people says that music is a pain reliever, but in other facts. People who listen to music are a sign of depressions, anger and anxiety instead of banging other people. It expresses different feelings, and meanings that sometimes in a very hard way. But you can only understand music, if you really feel it.

Advice, sometimes it makes us strong, sometimes it makes us realize two things. The first one would be our mistakes, the second one would be our worth. Advice makes us show who really we are, and what we are. Keep on burning.

GRAVITATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE FALLING IN LOVE

-Mr. Albert Einstein, scientist.

Are you a person with a great mind? Active soul? And a lively heart? I know, you would want to hear something good especially music. Because it reflects what you feel, what you want to feel and what you want to say.

A person who love, surely will despise it's feelings.

Godbless!