Chapter 2

I headed into first period when I saw that my teacher wasn't there so I thought let's see if I can get away with not doing any work today.  I took my wax pen and hit it I'm so glad I sit in the back cuz no one ever goes back there and as soon as I was going to hit it again the door opened and it was security looking for someone Aalyiah Hossler please come with us and take your stuff with. WTH did I do I whispered. They took me to the office and said we have some bad news about your parents, they died in a car accident this morning. The security guards " im so sorry" your welcome to go home I didn't know how to process it . When I got home I took a hit and I was blowing the smoke out when all of a sudden the front door open and it was.... Jaden Hossler my brother who I haven't seen in 2 1/2 years and he was with some fools who I think are his friends . Aalyiah give me that he said as he grabbed the pen out of my hand, "why are you doing this' Jaden said. "I don't know its all because of you Jaden you told me that you will call me everyday after you left and you didn't you only called mom and dad they even asked if you wanted to talk to me and you always said that you were busy and you had to go, and know there gone jaden" after I said that I stormed up stairs on my bed listening to my favorite artist Machine Gun Kelly (I LOVE KELLS: AUTHOR). As I was vibing to kiss the sky Jaden knocked on my door and said pack were leaving early in the morning tommorow and were gonna need to talk and tell you the rules". Jaden's  pov: I got an call early this morning at 6 am from my mom  that's werid I said, I answered "Hi mom" I said.  "Jaden you need to take your sister she is out of control we have a plan saying that my parent's have died in an car accident earlier in the morning. I walked downstairs  and asked  the boys as they were eating breakfast " Ayy guys we need to talk" I got a call from my mom saying that my little sister is out of control I know  yall haven't meant her so tommorow yall are and be nice for the first week because I'm going to see if she can change by staying with us" Jaden said. The boy's all said that they were gonna go with so I told them to back an bag. We landed a few hours later once we arrived at my house I opened the door and we all walked in I saw Aalyiah blowing smoke out. She heard the door opened and she looked so shocked because she saw me but I think she was just more shocked because I had brought my friends with me. Aalyiah give that to me I said as I grabbed it out of her hand, why are you doing this I said "I don't know its all because of you Jaden you told me that you will call me everyday after you left and you didn't you only called mom and dad they even asked if you wanted to talk to me and you always said that you were busy and you had to go, and know there gone jaden" Aalyiah said She stormed  upstairs, a few mins later I walked up there knocking on her door telling her to pack a bag because were leaving tommrow morning. I think she was packing because I heard her connect to her speaker blasting mgk. This is gonna be hard I said, but maybe I have an way to help her little does she know I have worked with kells and I might be going on tour maybe it will change her I said. I told the boys night and they headed to the guest room I walked into my room and fell asleep right away. 

Give me ideas for the next chapter and I'm working on the next chapter for my adopted book I didn't proofread let me know if there are typos.