𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

                          GIANNA PICKED UP her phone as she felt the vibrations from under her pillow. she barely even had enough energy to pick her head up from her pillow , once again she spent all last night silently bawling her eyes out. she didn't even call carlos back in.

gianna and notti spent literally thirty five minutes going back and forth after gianna started expressin how she felt. notti kept tryna talk over her and that was makin her even more mad, which caused her to start yellin. which then caused notti to start yellin even louder. then it was like a competition on who was finna be the loudest or somethin.

now that nigga jus started sayin all typa shit that was makin her mad because he was startin to make her feel like she ain't have no right to get back at him or be mad at him. that she should just endure it till he fixes it..

suddenly, those mfs both just started sayin all typa shit outta anger, and they knew they ain't mean half the shit they was sayin but still said it.

overall, it didn't end well at all. notti ended up stormin outta that bitch PISSED after gianna straight up told him in his face:

"alright so when i get on my knees fa another nigga ion wanna hear shit."

the way notti felt dat blackout approachin.

NOTTI WAS BOUTA START THROWIN SHIT , so he hadda get outta dere wit quickness. like that nigga couldn't even think about gianna wit someone else because in his mindset, she was still his and only his. and he wasn't givin up on them. because he knew, and gianna knew, he was finna pull some psycho shit if that day ever comes.

in nottis mindset, he tried to tell himself he would just be chill if gianna popped out wit another nigga , because he knew it was meant to be her wit him only so he would get her back by fate. but he KNEW he wouldn't even be able to handle that shit at ALLLL. he would be on his ASSSSS everyday of his damn life. then adding on to the thought , if gianna ever let another nigga touch her. or if she touch him?

now that part had notti slidin down the wallll real bad.

he would have to kill him , no way he would ever let that slide if he ever found out.

and he told her that in her face. jus so she wouldn't be surprised, not that she was finna be surprised. she already knew how protective , jealous , possessive , and literally anything else in that category he is. gianna also knew he wouldn't leave her alone even no matter how mad he tried to get. he needed her.

now gianna was crying even more last night after he left, and this morning because of everything that happened. this typa pain and insecurity was so unfamiliar wit gianna so she just felt even worse than she's ever felt in her life. she didn't wanna regret ever lettin notti in her life, because notti genuinely made her the happiest she's ever been, but she couldn't helpin thinking it because now he's just done the complete opposite.

after about two minutes of just overthinkin the fuck outta her life , gianna finally mustered up enough strength to get up so she could check her phone. the second she unlocked it , the amount of notifications she had were INSANE. she's had her phone on dnd for a long ass time and didn't check it once , now her socials notifications were literally in the thousands all combined.

gianna sighed as she finally unlocked her phone. the first thing she checked was imessage. she literally had like 100,000 messages from notti ALONE. like it's not even an exaggeration , the way he was callin and textin her every second was craaaazy. gianna just scrolled thru all notti's regretful messages as she had a defeated look on her face , nothin he said could even put a smile on her face again.