And it was the wrong thing to do since stu violently flinched back, and Billy stared at him with wide eyes and a hurt expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'll clean up. I promise, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,please don't hurt me, " it broke Billy's heart hearing stu beg him not to hurt him.

Billy watched as stu backed up in a corner and sat down, curling into himself, hugging his knees to his chest, begging Billy not to hurt him.

Soft cries could be heard, and it brought tears to Billy's own eyes . He carefully took steps towards stu before carefully taking a seat in front of him.

Billy reached out but stopped himself before he could touch stu, his hands hovering over his arms , just wanting to pull stu into his embrace and apologize for the rest of his life.

"Stu," Billy took a deep breath, "I'm not gonna hurt you. God, I would never hurt you. Fuck I'll kill myself before I even lay a hand on you like that. "

"I'm not him, okay? I would never hurt you. I was just angry because...because my mom called this morning and she wanted to talk to me." Billy let out a mix of chuckle and a scoff,

Stu lifted his head and looked at Billy, "can you fucking believe that? After two whole fucking years without a phone call or anything and now she wants to talk? I just felt so angry and I took it out on our stuff, I'm sorry about that, by the way, I'll replace everything, I swear..."

"I just.. I just don't want you to be afraid of me. Please don't be afraid of me?" Billy desperately pleaded

Stu uncurled his arms from around himself and grabbed Billy's hands in his arms before he pulled himself into Billy's arms.

Billy arms instantly went around him, hugging him close ,"your....your mom's a bitch," Billy let out a wet chuckle, his tears spilling freely as if he had no control over them.

"I'm not afraid of you, Billy. I..I just got scared , my dad always broke stuff before he beat me." Billy held him tighter, pressing a kiss to head

"I promise I'll try and control my anger better," stu shook his head, lifting it up,looking at Billy, before bringing a hand up and wiping his tears, Billy leaned into his touch.

"We.. we just gotta look for an outlet to let your anger out, that's all. And forget about your mom. You don't need her. You got Mrs. Riley and Mrs. Meeks." Billy smiled

"Yeah, I remember when my mom left. They always called every day to see how I was. I think those were the only times I picked up the phone." Stu let out a small chuckle

"They still call every day. You're just too lazy to pick up the phone ," Billy nodded ,"Yeah, that's true,"

"Shit," Billy cursed , and stu gave him a confused look, "What?"

"I may have broken the China they gave me?" Stu's eyes widen ,"think if we replace it, they noticed?" Stu nodded

"Their mothers, they know everything." Billy nodded in agreement,"first to know everything. Come on, let's get you cleaned up,"

"Huh?" Billy stared at two for seconds before responding, " you stepped on glass. Do you not feel it?"

Stu glanced down at his feet , seeing a bit of blood before looking at Billy, "My dad made me walk on glass a few times barefoot, so it doesn't hurt anymore when I step on it,"

"He.. he made you walk on broke glass?!what hasn't that pathetic waste of sperm hasn't done to you?" Stu giggled, and Billy raised an eyebrow

"A waste of sperm?" Billy let out a small laugh ,"I'm running out insults," stu let out a laugh, and Billy smiled before he stood up with stu in his arms

Stu let out a small squeal, quickly wrapping his arms around Billy to keep from falling.

"Warn a guy next time," Billy smirked ,"next I'm picking you up like this, I'm throwing you on the bed, and we're gonna have sex."

Stu blushed and hid his face Billy chest as Billy let out a laugh.

They will worry about the mess later. Right now, they just needed each other.
-------------------------------------------
Word count - 1339

Hope you enjoy

In some one shots, I make stus and Billy's parents good, but I simply believe the only good parents in scream 1996 were Mrs. Riley (Tatums and Dewey's mother)

The meeks (Randy's parents)

And Mr. Prescott.

But that's just my opinion.

Hope you are all having a good day!