The Family

I DO NOT OWN THE PLOT OR LIMITED LIFE. The plot goes to @Seth189, and Limited Life goes to Grian.

This is the members of the family list, some of them are friends, but I'm going to include them all. Enjoy!

-69696969696969696969696969696969-

Cleopatra 'Cleo' Zombie:

Cleo is divorced from Etho, her surname used to be Clocker until she changed it back to her maiden name after her divorce. She is very protective and loves bright colors. She is a 3rd grade teacher and loves her sons. She's stressed out 24/7.
-

Bdouble 'Bdubs' Clocker-Zombie:

Older twin to Scar. He likes to be around family and friends, very social. He is 12 years old and in 6th grade.
-

Scar Clocker-Zombie:

Younger twin to Bdubs. Loves animals (specifically his cat, Jellie) and is very smart. Loves his family, especially his twin. He is 12 years old and in 6th grade.
-

Etho Clocker:

Etho is divorced to Cleo. He loves his sons a lot, and gets nervous around Cleo. He lives with his housemates Tango, Impulse, and Skizz.
-

Joel Bread:
Joel is the oldest Bad Boy and is one of the Clockers' cousins. He is normally the source of all the pranks and gets into trouble a lot.
-

Grian Bread:

Grian is cousins to the Clockers' and the middle kid to the Bad Boys. He loves causing mischief and is actually good at school.
-

James 'Jimmy' Bread:

Jimmy is the youngest of the Bad Boys and a cousin of the Clockers'. He is the source of all the prank supplies and has some good ideas for Grian's mischief.
-

Martyn Gills:

Martyn is brother to Scott. They live together and are cousins to Cleo, which make them uncles to Scar and Bdubs (Right? I could be wrong.). He loves exotic animals and the sea (not the beach).
-

Scott Gills:

Scott is brother to Martyn, cousin to Cleo, and Uncle to Scar and Bdubs. He loves the beach (not the sea) and is very healthy.
-

BigB Neighbor:

He lives with his younger sister, Pearl. He lives next to Cleo and is considered family. He loves to know everything about everyone and is very gentle. Loves to make and eat chocolate chip cookies.
-

Pearlescent 'Pearl' Neighbor:

She lives with her older brother, BigB, next to Cleo and is considered the-sister-Cleo-never-had to Cleo. She loves to listen to everyone's problems to learn more and more about that person and has a cover story for the Bad Boys every time.
-

Tango Ksizz:
He is best friends with his housemates Impulse, Etho, and Skizz. He is very chaotic, but once you meet him, you see that he is actually kind and friendly (And a good sense of humor.).
-

Impulse Oteh:
He is best friends with his housemates Tango, Etho, and Skizz. He is going to help you with anything, especially if it's shenanigans (He becomes friends with the Bad Boys through that.).
-

Skizzleman 'Skizz' Gatno:
He lives with his best friends Tango, Etho, and Impulse. He always has something nice to say about everyone and will be there for you.
-

-69696969696969696969696969696969-

Well, Seth, I hope I did a good job. I'm going to try and get a second chapter out soon, but that may not happen for a while. I try not to divide my time too-too much with my books, but I'm pretty sure I can do this.

I wanted to make Etho's last name like the other T.i.e.s, but I wanted Scar and Bdubs's name last name to be Clocker-Zombie. 😕

I hope you liked this, I know it's barely anything. Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

-Shadow