Lose One, Earn One

Start from the beginning

The next night...

Kotoha had gone out yet again, leaving Douma to take care of Inosuke while listening to his followers and worshipers. He sighed softly as the last of them exited the cult, and looked down at Inosuke, who was chewing one of his toys on Douma's lap. "No no no, Inosuke. Toys aren't for eating alright?" Douma said to Inosuke, trying his best to pry the toy out of Inosuke's mouth.

Surprisingly, Inosuke seemed to have understood, because he immediately stopped biting on the toy, allowing Douma to get it out easily. Inosuke babbled happily and and did grabby hands at Douma. Douma smiled, picked him up, then called one of his followers over. He told the follower to inform everyone else in the cult that he was going for a "divine meeting" with other "saintly beings". The follower got a little shocked when they heard this, but said that he would before walking out quickly. Douma looked around to check one last time that there was no one else in the room. Once he made sure there wasn't, he hesitated a little before deciding to bring Inosuke with him. After all, Inosuke is just a baby, it would do no harm to bring him along to the Infinity Castle just this one time. Plus, I don't really want to trust him to anyone here, since most of them are literal creeps. Douma thought. "Biwa Lady! I'm ready!" He called, Inosuke still babbling away in his arms.

Douma and Inosuke were teleported to the Gathering Room. All the other Upper Moons had already arrived long ago, so when Douma and Inosuke were teleported into the room, the others had already started to play a few games. "You're finally here dad! Gosh, you always get here the latest. And what's the infant for? Your breakfast or something?" Daki said, staring at Inosuke.

Douma shook his head. "No no, of course not! This is Inosuke, who is, well, like a second son(Hanako is only in My AU, so you can expect to see him when even you see "My AU" or "My AU-ish" in the AU section) to me." He says, smiling at gyutaro.

Gyutaro's eyes widened, but he returned the smile, happy that Douma remembered him, unlike someone. Daki noticed this too, and was grateful that she had Douma as a father. "Soooo, he's our little brother?" Daki asked, walking over to Douma to take a closer look at Inosuke.

Inosuke gazed back at Daki with curious eyes, wondering why some of the Upper Moons didn't look like the humans he was used to. "Well, not really. He's the son of my girlfriend, so I just treat him as my own!"

"Your.....girlfriend.....?"

Douma turned to see Kokushibo standing behind him, looking enraged for some reason. He nodded to Kokushibo and smiled, but Kokushibo simply looked away. How rude! Douma thought, huffing in annoyance, but he shrugged it off anyways. After all, Kokushibo was his superior, he could exactly talk back to him about that. Douma and Daki went over to where Gyutaro was seated, and the three of them decided to play a game of Monopoly. Unknown to Douma, Kokushibo was staring at him the entire time he was playing. I don't trust whoever this "girlfriend" of Douma's is. He thought, wondering who could she be.

After the gathering...

"Not fair! How come I'm always the one that goes bankrupt first!" Daki screamed, stomping her foot on the ground. "I don't want to play anymore!"

She grabbed the entire board and threw it towards a wall, which, thankfully, Nakime was able to move it out of the way and teleport the board game onto one of the shelves. "Please don't scream, Daki. Inosuke is sleeping, you're going to wake him up." Douma told her, his hand were already covering Inosuke's ears before Daki started screaming as he predicted this would happen.

Douma looked over at the clock and gasped. "Oh my! Seems like we've been playing for quite awhile now. I should go, my girlfriend is probably waiting for me at home by now. See you all next time! Bye! Oh Biwa Lady~! Teleport us back to my cult please!"