Cuddling with their S/O headcanons pt.2

Start from the beginning

Chie is another one of the characters that don't like or dislike cuddles, however that's only normally with Chie

Chie is another one of the characters that don't like or dislike cuddles, however that's only normally with Chie. After meeting you she fell head over heals in love with you and slowly started loving cuddles and legit one time out of happiness jumped on you as soon as you suggested cuddling.

She's fine with being both the small and big spoon and doesn't have preference. No matter if she's holding you or you're holding her, she's happy just being with you.

Due to her experience in fighting and higher stamina then the other group members it's slightly harder to get her exhausted. Whenever she does though she doesn't immediately go to cuddling, she usually does self care things such as taking a shower or eating a snack before asking.

She'll take the sports jacket she usually wears off due to not wanting to overheat whenever cuddling as she builds body heat quickly like some of the others.

She sorta extra when it comes to cuddles as she'll litter kisses everywhere she can but definitely not as extra as rise.

While cuddling Chie feels completely relaxed and at peace, it's almost strange seeing the normally boisterous and energetic girl so quiet. But at the same time it's not the unnerving kind, it's the happy kind as a smile is almost on her face 100 percent of the time with her eyes close and arms tight around you.

 But at the same time it's not the unnerving kind, it's the happy kind as a smile is almost on her face 100 percent of the time with her eyes close and arms tight around you

Yukiko loves cuddles but not in the hyper way Chie, Yosuke, and Rise do. She more of views it as a nice and relaxing way to share affection with her partner and she's more then happy to do it.

She's fine with being both the big and small spoon and doesn't have a preference for either, she mostly just goes along with whatever you want to do unless she wants to play a specific role that day.

Her long black hair usually ends up over your shoulders or somewhere else as she's a bit of a restless sleeper and it's hard for her to get into a comfortable position so she shifts around a lot. Eventually when she does get into a comfortable position she's out like a light.

Unlike the others she's not incredibly busy outside of the tv world and her studies so she doesn't get as exhausted as the others but whenever she does if she feels it'll help she will politely ask to cuddle with you. Not soon after she'll be in your arms shifting around trying to find a comfortable position.

Before cuddling she usually changes into pajamas to be the most comfortable as she isn't bothered too much by heat and temperature in general.

Sometimes when she's already asleep she'll forget to take her headband off despite already being all dressed in pajamas, causing you to giggle silently as you either held her in your arms or she held you in hers.

Kanji seems like he's a tough nut to crack, at first it seems like he dislikes cuddles but in reality he somewhat likes them. He likes being close to you and being able to hold you but isn't the best at admitting it.

When you do ease him into cuddling he's definitely a big spoon, he's basically never the small spoon and heavily prefers being the big spoon. If you do insist him being the small spoon he'll grumble about it but still let you spoon him.

He usually keeps his coats and stuff on while cuddling and sometimes wraps it around you, especially if you're still somehow cold.

He's larger compared to the other members of the group despite being younger then them so he's definitely the best to cuddle with out of sheer body weight and mass, he can completely encompass your body and make you warm in little less then 2 minutes.

Kanji is a master at knitting and has probably knitted blankets upon blankets that he'll gladly stack on top of you if you get incredibly cold. He isn't as busy as some of the others and spends most of his time doing his hobbies, so he doesn't get tired as often. But when he does he doesn't really mention anything about it unless you ask him about it.

Kanji doesn't fall asleep easy, so for most of the night he just holds you in his arms happily. Watching over you protectively.