🅢🅘 🅥🅘 🅟🅐🅒🅔🅜, 🅟🅐🅡🅐 🅑🅔🅛🅛🅤🅜

Start from the beginning

𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 

with a face as sweet as a spring day and a tongue sharp enough to cut grass, ismene resembles a rose in which although she may look sweet and lovely, she can have quite the thorny personality. a lady of house vinelle, she is used to getting her way and be quite bossy. on the plus side though, she is a pretty good leader, possessing a firm resolve and regal grace. a very skilled speaker, she can run circles around just anyone and cut their esteem into ribbons if she so decides to. her vocabulary is very expansive, it's clear within just a five minute conversation that ismene runs in high society circles. a very determined young woman, ismene hates being told no. at times, ismene can be incredibly mean, and is the type to lash out verbally if she feels threatened, upset or even just mildly annoyed. she takes a special pride in humiliating the poor fool that dares to flirt with her, know that it will take more than a couple of pretty flatteries to win her over. 

calculating and careful, ismene is slow to make decisions and prefers to weight all angles before making a choice with anything. one weakness of ismene would probably be her arrogance, she thinks incredibly highly of herself and her capabilities. then again why isn't she? she's young, gorgeous and very well educated, what's not to be proud about? ismene considers herself to be more introverted, and hates being around big crowds of people as they make her feel claustrophobic. blessed with a very long memory, ismene keeps grudges. oh so you once laughed at a joke aimed at house vinelle? sleep with one eye open. the young woman considers herself a very fair person, and will try and keep any promise she makes. she hates the idea of being indebted to other people and tries to avoid asking other people for help. if she must stoop so low as to rely on other people, she will make sure to repay the favor as soon as possible. 

for ismene, all that she's ever seen of love has made it seem very transactional. for example, she can't give her mother the throne one day, so her mother holds less love for her than her brother. it's a fucked up view of ismene to have but it's the one she holds to nevertheless. guarded, she suspects people easily. instead of being grateful and happy like any normal person, instead people being kind to her makes her feel nothing but suspicious. why would people be kind to her unless they want something from her? finally, ismene is a very envious person and can't help but crave what someone else might have. for example, she dislikes her half brother for having her mother's love. and though she knows logically, it isn't his fault, she can't stop her envy from bubbling into something much akin to bitterness.

𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 

n/a

then it vanished away 

𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

ismene is rather neutral on the idea of an alliance, it doesn't really affect her that much one day or the other. she does worry a bit at the timing, with the king dying and everything, she hopes no outsiders will watch on to the inner turmoil brewing in the methia isles. part of her is excited to meet people from other nations and she finds herself fascinated with the matriarchy of ajaiyn.

 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔

 𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆

"i can be the prettiest flower or the sharpest thorn, it all depends on how you water me."

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 

runaway ➺ aurora 

𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 

➺ has huge mommy issues

➺ misses her father a lot

from my hands