That explains the gifts lulu has been receiving.

"You where supposed to be watching her until she was dead why isnt she dead?" I said pushing the guard.

"Hey don't get mad at me you was suppose to handle this before you went off and started your new life with your new family so don't get mad at me about something you did not handle." He said.

"That bitch! That bitch she's going to fuck up my family the family I built and worked so hard for."

"She knows we are still looking for her she can't escape." He said.

"You better hope so because if I loose everything so do you!"

He shook his head and walked off to get something. How the hell could she had possibly escape she's going to ruin everything. I was deep in thought when I realized.

"Shes coming for lulu I need to call nino." I said pacing back and forth.

As the phone rang I quickly hung up I can't warn him about something he's doesn't know about fuck! I hurried up and called my it guy.

"Agent ridges how may I-"

"No time for chit chat we have a prison break I need you to find everything you can on cookie ridges don't ask questions do it now and I mean right now."

"I'll have your answers for you by tomorrow." Jose said.

I quickly hurried up and placed phone calls I need to be on the first flight smoking as soon as I got into my car my phone rang it was nino I'm trying not to panic.

"Hey babe what's going on you called but hung up." He said.

"Oh um I was just checking how are grandbabies are doing."

"Oh they good I just put them to sleep for tonight when you coming back?" He asked.

"Soon real soon."

"Ok well I love you." He said.

"I... I love you too."

"Is everything ok?" He asked.

Tears started falling down my eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine... I'll see you soon."

"Get home safe." He said.

I hung up then started to drive off I need to find her fast.

Cookies pov
I was so tempted to stop by my old house that I once shared with my husband before this crazy bitch came into our lives. See back in the day I took a case for nino knowing they would give me a slap on the rest because I was a Goody to shoes and ain't never been in trouble with the law I had an in with the judge proceeding over my case but my world turned upside down when the so called d.a trumped up my charges and to think that bitch was my homie at one point now im coming back for everything that bitch took.

"Well.... looks looks looky there's my dam. Cookie how you been they finally let you out huh?"

"Yeah you know they can't keep a good down for to long biggs. I see not much has changed around here huh?"

"Same streets diffrent game cook what can I do for you though?" He asked.

"Everything's still put up for me?"

He nodded.

"Show me to it."

"Quan and lil'd come help you aunty dig up the back yard and while yall at it yake her to the safe." He said.

They nodded.

"Operations running smooth I see."

"Yeah but one of our boys went crazy went off script almost killed nino and Knox." He said.

"What? That wasn't the pl-"

"Its been handled calm down they both survived." He said.

A wash of relief came over me.

"Good stick to the plans Biggs don't fuck up."

"I got you sis another thing mullanie is getting married to black." He said passing me a picture.

"Black huh?"

"He cool people's kept us a float for a while they attached at the hip." He said.

"Humph well if my baby loves him then so do I now did you find any information on lulu sister?"

He hung his head down.

"Yeah I did but sis do you really think that's a good Idea to kidnap her? I mean I think we should go about this a diffrent way." He said.

I pulled out my .45

"Are you questioning me?"

"No I'm not im just saying this aint the way to do it."

"Its my way or no way and this is the only way I'm going to get my family back her momma got to go she's just collateral." I said getting up and walking away.

Scary ass bitch.

"Yall almost done?" I asked walking in the backyard.

"Yeah few more minutes." Lil d said.

I nodded I felt a presences behind me.

"Cookie?"

"Yeah who wants to know?" I said turning around.

"The name is loca my presents requested from you." She said extending her hand.

I took it.

"Loca is it? I'm cookie lulus mom we have alot to talk about."

"Mom?" She said confused.

"Thats me im back!"

It's about to go down...