🅢🅘 🅥🅘 🅟🅐🅒🅔🅜, 🅟🅐🅡🅐 🅑🅔🅛🅛🅤🅜

Start from the beginning

𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 

having grown up the son of a noble elinxi lord, dorian is accustom to a life of comfort and privilege and this is evident in his actions. he caries himself with a sort of easy, unbothered grace, the lad masquerading without any serious worries in the world. very charming, he thrives at the scene of elinxi court, with so many different interesting figures to meet and see. he can be rather cheeky at times, with a playful sense of humor and boyish charm. dorian can't help but flirst with anyone and everyone he sees. truth be told, he genuinely appreciates the thrill of it, and likes being able to make other people flustered. he is a daydreamer for sure, and sometimes can be found staring off into space instead of focusing during royal council meetings. dorian is internally a very guarded individual, and will hide all of his true thoughts and worries under a layer of dazzling wit and humor. 

he can be incredibly short tempered at times, especially if people try to talk bad about his sister. additionally, the young lord is rather impulsive, he prefers to act first think later. this is a trait that he is well aware his father hates but he just can't seem to shake it. a pretty friendly individual, he will not hesitate to approach anyone and start up a conversation. well learned and quick on his feet, dorian makes for quite the adept conversationalist. dorian is for sure incredibly prideful, being in that bullish age where a young man takes everything way too personal. he may seem like nothing more than a jokester, always trying to conjure up a laugh, but under those layers of humor is a very sharp mind. he has a talent for reading people and figuring out the best way to make them agreeable to you. like every member of house qishan, he knows how to run a successful social manipulation. 

dorian is a very strong willed person, everything has to be just the way he wants it or he will get upset. he can be quite bossy and also doesn't take orders of other people well. if he thinks a rule is stupid he just isn't going to follow it, end of story. despite having a comfortable position and wonderful life, dorian still isn't fully satisfied. he finds himself bored with life in elinxi and wishes to travel to see the other kingdoms. this restlessness of his would probably be one of his greatest flaws, always discontent with what he has, who's gonna tell him there'll be a day where he reaches too far and loses everything he holds dear? but that's a worry for another day, not today. 

another fact about dorian is he is fearless, pretty much nothing can intimidate him. while it can be interpreted as admirable bravery, it isn't the greatest in building his sense of self preservation. on that front, he really doesn't have any. he sees everything in life as a game for his own pleasure, he isn't exactly considering the very real conflicts of his actions. lastly, dorian is relatively amoral. he will do whatever is best for himself and his sister. to him, the ends truly do justify the means. if he saw the cause worthy, he'd kill without hesitation. lastly, dorian delights in other people's chaos. a real gossip, other people's misfortune seems to serve as nothing more than his own entertainment. 

𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 

n/a

what you'd do to me tonight

𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

dorian delights at the idea of a permanent alliance between all three kingdoms and hopes it will give him a chance to finally leave elinxi. he is curious to learn about the other royal courts, and wishes to discover whatever drama they may have going on. 

 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔 

𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆 

"being an asshole is easy, being a bitch takes style."

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈

dinner and diatribes ➺ hozier 

𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 

➺ still internally greiving over his mother's death

➺ rocky relationship with his father

now that the evening is slowing