|| First Day ||

My Melody entered Kuromi's room. Kuromi was wearing a black hood with rabbit ears and a skull, baggy sweatpants, and black tennis shoes. My Melody was swearing a white t-shirt with a pink overall dress, her favorite bunny-ear hat and flower hair-clip, and high socks with light pink shoes. "Hey, Kuromi," My Melody said, adjusting her pigtails. Kuromi looked at her sister. "Aren't you all preppy for today?" Kuromi asked. "Well, yes. I like how you did your hair!" Kuromi's hair was short, brown, and had two low buns in it. "Mhm. Thanks, Mel," Kuromi replied with a small smile. "C'mon, we gotta go to school. It's 7:25," My Melody said. Kuromi nodded. My Melody walked to school with Kuromi following her. "So, Kuromi! How many friends are you gonna make today?" My Melody asked, skipping down the sidewalk. "Uhm, none.. I don't wanna talk to anyone," Kuromi replied. My Melody groaned, "Come onnn!! If you don't talk to anyone, I'll make you!" Kuromi replied, "I don't think I'd like that." My Melody stopped, saying, "We're here!!" Kuromi looked up and started shaking. "I already hate this. This school is too big." My Melody dragged her inside. "It'll be fun, I promise! Now, go! Go socialize," she said. Kuromi didn't like that very much, but her eyes instantly set on a group of boys. One had blonde hair and wore a brown uniform. He wore yellow dog ears. Another was small, wore white dog ears, and had white hair. He wore three colors: pink, yellow, and blue. The one that really caught her eye had black hair. He wore a black and purple outfit with a purple hat. He was tall, or taller than Kuromi. She looked back and saw My Melody surrounded by people. "Natural charm," Kuromi muttered.

Words: 305