As we approach a lab, I can hear a voice coming from inside. It must be Scott's, but I'm not entirely sure. Tony and Steve open the door, and I'm immediately greeted by the sight of Scott Lang himself.

"Hey there, I'm Scott," he says with a smile, extending his hand. He seems all over the place, and a little nervous.

I shake his hand and return the smile. "I'm Y/N," I reply, I can't help but chuckle at his tenseness, it really breaks the tension between Tony, Steve, and me.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N," he says. "So, Tony tells me you're just as smart as they are."

I can feel my cheeks flush at the compliment. "Flattery doesn't work on me," I reply. "But thank you, Scott, so tell me about Quantum Physics."

Scott nods in agreement. "Okay, let's get started then. I'm not a genius, I only know what Hank taught me."

I smile as I look into his eyes, "No worries, tell me what you know then."

As Scott begins to explain the concept of Quantum physics to me, I can feel my brain working in overdrive. It's all so new and foreign to me, but Scott's enthusiasm is contagious. Some spots don't entirely make sense as he tries deciphering his scrambled memories of Hank's words. Some areas in physics make sense as I connect them to the science that I already know. I find myself getting more and more excited as he explains the possibilities of time travel. 

Before I know it, hours have passed, and I'm fully immersed in the world of Quantum physics. He pulled up charts showing me the diagrams that they used to actually build the time machine. As my brain feels on the edge of an explosion I excuse myself and take a quick breather to go to the kitchen. I get some cold water and drink it. The door swings open. I turn to see Bruce Banner walk into the room, and I can't help but be taken aback. He's different. He's not the raging Hulk that I remember from before. He's... smart.

"Hey there, Y/N," he greets me with a warm smile.

"Hey, Bruce," I say, still in shock. "What happened to... you know?" I gesture to his body, trying to find the right words.

"The Hulk?" he clarifies. "Well, I've managed to merge my intelligence with his strength. So now, I'm what I'd probably call Professor Hulk."

I stare at him in disbelief. "So just a smart Hulk?" I can't help but mock him a little. "You really went with that, didn't you?"

Bruce chuckles. "Yeah, I know, it's not the most creative name. But it's accurate."

I shake my head, still trying to wrap my head around the concept. "How did you even manage to do that? I thought the Hulk was just pure rage and strength."

"Well, I've been working on it for a while now," he explains. "I've been experimenting with gamma radiation and trying to find a way to control the Hulk's transformation. And with the help of some special equipment, I was finally able to merge our two personalities."

I'm impressed. "Wow, Bruce, that's amazing. I had no idea you were capable of something like that."

He shrugs modestly. "Well, I've always been a genius. It just took a little while to figure out how to apply it to the Hulk."

I nod, still taking in the sight of him. "Well, it's certainly a... different look for you."

Bruce laughs. "Yeah, I know. But I think I like this version of myself better."