Seeing that the cost of his "Fairy Water" was blown up to less than 10 yuan, he had an idea and asked someone to send some drafts.

    "Shock! The selling price is 8,000 yuan + the cost of fruit mobile phone parts is less than 2,000 yuan! The reason turned out to be..."

    "As we all know, the fruit phone has always been one of the best-selling mobile phones in China. Recently, the up owner 'Technology Da Niu' in the technology area of ​​​​an Alphabet video website found that the fruit phone worth 8,000 yuan + The cost of parts is less than 2,000 yuan!

    Then why is the fruit phone that has increased by 4 or 5 times is still so popular? Are consumers fools?

    Of course not!

    According to the editor’s understanding, the cost of parts of the fruit phone is less than 2,000 yuan , but his big head lies in various patented technologies.

    Therefore, netizens, we should not always stare at other people’s costs, but learn to see the essence clearly through phenomena.” Netizens

    are not stupid. After reading this news, they immediately understood that they It is connoting those articles that exploded that "the cost of 'Fairy Water' is less than 10 yuan".

    They guessed right. Not long after this manuscript came out, the official blog of "Bao Meili" posted a Weibo in response to the cost of "Fairy Water".

    The material called "Fairy Water" in Weibo is indeed cheap, but it is expensive because of the patented technology.

    This patented technology is expensive to develop and is an exclusive invention of their company.

    "Fairy water" can have several major effects such as whitening, moisturizing, lightening spots, and anti-wrinkle, all relying on their advanced patented technology.

    It's a pity that not long after the "Bao Meili" Weibo was posted, it was slapped in the face by various gods.

    Some great gods said that they had already tested the "pretty" "fairy water", and the test results were the same as what was said in the news. The raw materials used in "fairy water" were very simple and cheap, and the cost was indeed less than 10. Yuan.

    Not only that, but these raw materials also contain hormones and alcohol.

    "Fairy Water" is a spray-type lotion. Bao Shen designed it so that consumers can use up a bottle quickly and increase the consumption of the product.

    But if you want to make the lotion into a mist, the help of alcohol is indispensable.

    And if you want the product to have an immediate effect and make the skin whiter quickly, you need glucocorticoids (YGCs).

    However, this hormone tends to form dependence, and long-term use will cause various skin problems.

    Such as hair growth, aging, dryness, etc.

    Therefore, girls who know a little bit will avoid cosmetics containing hormone ingredients.

    Some great masters said that they checked around and found that the "Bao Pretty" company did not have any patented technology, and even ridiculed that the "Bao Pretty" company deserved to be an MLM company, and they were just talking about the train.

    After reading the science popularization by the great gods, the furious agents scolded the "pretty bag" on the trending searches.

    【艸! I asked why my skin was fine when I used "Fairy Water", but various problems began to appear when I didn't use it! Before my "upline" told me that this is my skin detoxification, I am! Just lie to me for money! Also ruined my face! I'm not done with you! 】