Memories

Wakanda
2025
One week after the Talokanil and Wakandanian
fight

,,Are you sure this was the best idea?"

,,Yes,i'm sure.Are you doubting me Barnes?"-asked Autumm with a sly grin on her face

,,I'm not doubting you,it's just Shuri is in Haiti,right? And we are here by the seashore,contemplatig if it's the best idea to throw a seashell into the water that summons a king with god like power.And on top of that it's just the two of us."

,,Yea,a super soldier and a highly trained spy. I don't see why we need the whole wakandanian army if we are just going to talk to him alone.-she said,pressing the alone as she placed the seashell into the water.

,,And besides,Shuri is coming back today at night so tomorrow she will talk to him too.And she asked us to do this James."

,I know,but we have never met him,how will he react when he sees us?"

,,He'll probably ask who we are,we incroduce ourselfs,he does the same,and we'll go back to the palace."

,,How can you be so calm?"

,,How can you be so frustrated?"

,,Listen James-said Autumm as she turned to face him with her whole body-we have nothing to fear,Talokan and Wakanda are allies.And besides,your an Avenger,why are you scared?"

,,I'm not scared,i just don't think it's the best idea to send two people to him that he dosen't know,to ask him to come to the palace.There you go,i said it.

,,I can assure you Barnes,this is the best idea."

,,If your doubting my opininion,don't doubt Shuris,please."

,,Alright-he said,giving up-but where is he?-asked Bucky as he turned to the water.

,,It probably takes some time"

,,But how much?"

,,I don't know you impatiant old man"

,,You do know if we take away the cycro freeze years i'm in my thirties,right?"

,

,Yes,but we don't take them away,because they are there,so your 108."

,,Your impossible"

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

The duo has been standing there for a good twenty minutes now.In this time Bucky asked Autumm ten times when he will show up and just when she finally decided that they should get back to the palace because,this seemed like a failed meeting,Namor emerged from the water.

,,Who are you two?"-asked the man in front of them.

,,I'm Autumm Cox and he's Sergeant Barnes.Queen Shuri asked us to come and get you."

,,Get me?-said Namor suprised,he couldn't think of one reasonable thing,of why she could need him-Why does she need me?"

,,We will tell you once we start to get going-motioned Bucky to the path behind them with his vibranum arm.

,,Whats that on your arm?-asked Namor as he came out of the water and followed them to the path that leads to the capital of Wakanda.

,,It's not on my arm,it is my arm.I lost it in an accident."

,,Is it made out of vibranium?-he stared at the bionic arm in awe.

,,It is,Shuri and i designed it six years ago.It's detachable,and it's comletely water,fire and bulletproof.All thanks to it being made of vibranium.-Anwsered the girl on the kings right,wich the soldier was grateful for as he dosen't really understand all this ,,tech thing".

For a good ten minutes it was silent,and when the capital was finally in their sight the Talokanil asked both of them.

,,Are you two the queen's bodyguards?"

,,No-anwsered the girl chuckling-we are her friends. She sent us instead of her because at the moment shes not in Wakanda.But don't worry-she said,turning her head to him-she will get back tonight.

,,Then why do i need to be in the palace today?-the man asked,confused.

,,Because she's not the only one who wants to talk to you"

,,And until then-The super soldier interrupted-welcome to the Capital of Wakanda.

Hi everybody! I hope that everyone is doing great.I'm sorry that the chapter is short bit i wanted to start the story with something light.
Also what do you guys think about Autumm and Buckys dinamic?
I'm imagining them as a brother-sister duo.
As for Namor,there is more to come so i can't really say that many things about him.
The next chapter will probably be published tonight or tommorow depends on how much time i have.

Until then everybody🙃