C H A P T E R S E V E N||

Start from the beginning

"Are you not gonna support your course Nilou?"

"We approach more of an entertainment competition. But we have some who joined some sports."

"Oh by the way, Alhaitham is actually joining the pageant as well." Lumine widened her eyes as she stared at Nilou including (Y/N)s.

"A nerd like him? In a pageant?? So the rumors is true. All I know is that guy never leaves his dorm till he's needed to judge something in events like these."  Lumine scoffed as she crossed her arms. Nilou nodded as she faced the (E/C) eyed female.

"Even if he's our friend you must beat his course (Y/N) whatever it takes." Nilou said in a stern voice.

'Why is she making it like it's some battefield.'

"We can teach you a lot of stuff to win." Nilou formed her hand in a fist with a confident look in her face. Lumine nods her head as she slings both her arms through their shoulders leading them to the outside cafeteria.

"Oh, where's Collei?"

"She's in the library right now. Tighnari is tutoring her."

"Speak of the devil, they're they are." Lumine pointed out. The two figures they mentioned were by the cafeteria a tray of food in their hands.

"I thought you said they're in the library.."

"They were!"

"Now I'm hungry seeing the food in their hands. Let's eat." Lumine start dragging the two girls to the duo.

"Oh! Sis, hello! Are you done with your classes?" Collei asked as she shift the weight of her tray since there's more food than usual. The (H/C) haired noticed the action and took hold of the tray.

"Ehh most of them, I still have one more later this afternoon." She shrugged as she wave at Tighnari. He waved back and nod his head to a table.

"Huh, so you guys have free time too?" Lumine asked as she stared at Candace and Cyno.

"Yes, fortunately our classes are finished." Candace said as she scoot a little further so the group can sit.

"Now I'm just jealous of the other building having free time while us medical student have to do last minute stuff." (Y/N) huffed as she place her chin on her hand. Soon a plate of food and drink was pushed forward to her.

"I was gonna ask if you were available to eat with us. Good thing I bought more food." Collei give out a grin. You could say (Y/N) almost had a heart attack from how sweet her little sister is to her.

You don't get that everyday right readers-

"I haven't picked a game to join yet. But maybe TCG-"

"I will crush your department with my TCG skills." Cyno huffs as he crossed his arms. Lumine and (Y/N) stared at him with unamused faces.

"I bet you 400 mora that I can beat you in 5 minutes."

"Make it 600."

"500."

"590."

"550."

"Deal." Lumine and Cyno shook hands as an electric atmosphere filled the air. Tighnari sighed as he rubbed his temples while Collei was still recording the scene. The nurse student was just busy eating her food in happy silence while Candace is reading a book.

"Can you guys stop with staring I can feel my hairs standing up and I'm afraid there is a storm coming and will strike me." Tighnari sighed as he continued to eat his food. The duo huffed and just continue whatever they were doing.

"Oop, I got some activities to attend to. Thank you collei lily for the food. Bye guys." The (H/C) haired stood up in a hurry as she wave goodbye and ran back to the medical building.

"Did she know she forgot her bag?"

"I'll bring it."

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for that long hiatus, finals has been a pain in my ass so I'm just following up my grades to pass this semester.

I hope this chapter is a bit of compensation. :)

and you guys might know where my hyperfixation went right? HAHAHAHAH-