~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚~

Comenzar desde el principio

''But it would have been better if Aonung di not made fun of Loak's failed tries.''Tsireya says making Aonung spit his drink hearing his sister first complimenting him and then uncover him.

''The same goes for you if you did not flirt and be touchy with Loak as well.''Aonung fires back now making Ronal choke on her fish bite and give now full attention to her bickering children.

''What?!''Tsireya exclaims pissed

''Mhm your heartbeat is fast Loak''Aonung says mimicking his sister's voice and words.

''He was doing the exercise wrong. How was I touchy with Loak?''Tsireya excuses herself.

''You were touching his chest and then his abdomen''Aonung says in a duh tone.

While they were bickering with their mother and sister listening the beans being spilled, a random Metkayina male entered and gave to Tonowari 3 different shells. He was thanked by Tonowari and then he exited their Mauri.

The Shells:

''Aha, from the olo'eyktans of the Txampay, Sum and Ta'unui Clans

''Aha, from the olo'eyktans of the Txampay, Sum and Ta'unui Clans. Their responses, no doubt.''Tonowari says to himself while listening their responses through the shells one by one.(i imagined it).

The bickering between Aonung and Tsireya escalated to fight. Aonung was grabbing the once clean and decorated hair of Tsireya's, while she was doing the same to his making it messy. Ronal did not get herself involved, but when they got close to her while they were rolling around, Aonung being on top or bottom, always switching, the same applies to Tsireya too.

''Hey! Stay away from my food you kids! I need to feed myself and your soon to come sibling.'' Ronal says with gritted teeth and hissing sometimes when they were not listening to her warnings.

''Dear?''Tonowari called his mate.

Ronal gave her full attention to her husband while having her hands up holding the surface her food was placed on, so the kids do not throw it down.

''They have all accepted'' He says with a smile and calm voice. Sylwanin's attention was drifted to her father too the moment he called her mother. She then turned her head to her mom's direction and then to her father's, confused about the topic.

''Who has accepted what, father?'' She asks her father, who ignored her question and turned to his other children.

''Aonung, Tsireya, you are excused.'' Tonowari says to them

''But-'' 

''Father I-

''You two are dismissed'' Tonowari says to them sternly, making them back down. After Tsireya glances at her sister's direction, she exited the Mauri with her brother ahead of her.

''Whaaat..did I do noww?''Sylwanin asks in a calm voice, her father while titling her head, awkward of her being alone with her parents and confused about the situation.

''Your father has something to DISCUSS WITH YOU.It is his idea anyway.'' Her mother says at first calm and then sternly, looking at her mate, who was drinking water but spilled it, then rubbed his mouth to his wrist while looking at his mate with a shocked expression. Ronal did it cause it was Tonowari's idea, so he has the right to explain the situation instead of her.

''Tonowari?'' Ronal snapped him out of his shock, signalling with her eyes their daughter's direction.

He understood the message and after clearing his throat and coughed he turned his body towards Sylwanin, ready to elaborate. She on the other hand was now giving her full attention to him, making him now nervous and hesitant, even though it was his idea.

''Sylwanin..umm'' Tonowari starts but then stops

Ronal sighs at her mate's cowardice and she instead start speaking in favor of him.

''The Olo'eyktans are presenting their sons as suitors to your betrothal.''Ronal states, while her mate in the background groans cause he failed to express his idea.

''What?'' Sylwanin exclains devastated and clearly upset about that.

''The clans have accepted!''Tonowari now says since he found the courage to do it and his mate told the most difficult part.

''Mom!'' Sylwanin yells now upset and her blood starts geting boiled.

''What? I-I..Y-You..He. Tonowari!'' Ronal says now annoyed at his decision with a shocked expression since she received her daughter's yell instead of Tonowari.

''Honestly Sylwanin, I do not know why you're reacting this way.'' Tonowari states to his daughter.

''Ughhh'' Sylwanin exclaims placing her hands in front of her face in annoyance and anger.

''This period, each clan will present their suitor to compete in tasks for your own hand.'' Tonowari continues, while leaning in to his daughter's direction.

''I suppose a daughter's chief does what she's being told.And mine is to protect the village and the Tulkuns.''She sarcastically exclains loudly.

''A chief's daughter does not raise her voice.'' Tonowari sternly states now standing right making himself taller.

''Sylwanin, this is what you have been preparing for your whole life.'' He continues in a soft tone

''NO, this is what YOU have been preparing me for my whole life. I will not conjure with that and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.'' Sylwanin now states while standing up and start heading for the Mauri's exit.

''Sylwanin.'' Tonowari sternly states still sitting, he then made a signal with his eyes and his head title mention to Sylwanin's way she exited.

''Sylwanin!'' Ronal calls softly for her daughter jogging after her.

Tonowari then alone now in the Mauri starts standing up when his foot was tangled with the fish net which is near him, causing him to trip and faceplant. 

''UGHH.'' He exclaims loudly in anger, cause of the way the situation was escalate, his daughter's reaction and last but not least the cherry to the top, the fall he had like it was the only thing that would happen to him after this 'peaceful' evening.