"Alright boys we need to go now " as Tom commands them. 

Then the boys stands and putting thier coats on and caps as they go to thier detination where Tom Shelby leads. 

*Meanwhile somewhere

Acaz is on the stroll alone but Ben her colleague wanted to accompany her in the streets of London but Acaz insist that she is capable to do it herself and wont hesitate to call him if there's a problem.

But instead of her usual suit  and pants, she is wearing a coat in brown soft wool fabric in fur-trimmed suit, the wide shoulders of the jacket and through hem is dress and wearing a shoe with heels skin laced -ups oxford. 

As Acaz is on day-off from her work she wants to spend her time to stroll the street of London and explore some shops that could interest her and of course to familiarize the town of Birmingham. 

Well she didn't waste her time to go to the bar pub owner that she help with and visit him nevertheless. 

As they talk and catching up with her new friend of the owner pub , they play some time especially poker and get some drinks as the owner insist on her its on the house as May eventually oblige.

'Well im glad that this place is running smoothly" as Acaz says to her friend. 

"Ofcourse Ms. Acaz you've done enough for me" 

"So anything problem on the way ?' 

"Well actually Ms. after your leave from the party the Peaky Blinders break visit  but i'm sure to you i've cover for you as always" 

"Good , but if there's turn to shit  don't hesitate to call one of my messengers" as Acaz turn to look one of her men , as the person notice the Boss signal while he is on his cigars at the back who is blended in the crowd as May basically knows  him where she make a mark spade brand burn on his skin on his back that is cover in his normal clothes. 

"Are there any racehorse club around here my friend you see i was curious?" as Acaz says to him. 

"Oh certainly Ms. Acaz its in near Birmingham , i will let my driver drove you there".

"Thank you my friend , i wont bother you enough you have the pub to run so i will go spend my money elsewhere" as Acaz grins and tips her fedora hat at him. 

As they were outside on the pub.

"You're not a bother Ms. Acaz but i'm grateful to have a lovely visit " as the client takes her hand and kiss the back of her hand. Then help her to go inside the car as he opens the door.

"Well im will be on my way then" as Acaz goes to the back seat of the car. 

Then the manager of the pub talks to the driver to go the destination he request. 

Then car droves and leaves the manager of the pub while smiling as he goes back to his pub. 

*Somewhere in  far distance the street where Acaz and manager talking and bid farewell to each other

An man is standing blended in the crowds , reading a newspaper , but he intetionally purpose but not reading it entirely. 

But as he sees the women is in the car and drove pass in beside the street on him. 

He mutters as he saw the women in her casual dress coat.

"Dove stai andando mio bellissimo amore?" as the man says in his coat. 

His green eyes saw a glimpse of her grey eyes form the window of the car as the car pass by him.

*At racehorse club

Tom Shelby and his brothers is the midst of the crowd to see the race. A noise crowds voices heard through thier bettings , while Tom Shelby is observing as he sees his business still booming through bookmakers at the area of the racehorses. While he sees his trainers in one of his horse in the racetrack. 

As he obserbs through the crowd thourgh the VIP seats , he heard through the crowds a women who bet a large wager than every wealthy man in the seats. 

Then he sees a familiar and voice of women in the upper seats in the VIP racehorse club. 

"I'll bet on the racehorse no. 7 " as Acaz grinningy smiles at the bettor the crowds is shocked and confuse on why would such a person  would bet a large money on the rookie trainor on the racehorse. 

Then suddenly the racetrack begins , and from many laps , and loudly shouts of man by betting on the horse. 

As of miracle happen the veteran trainor and his horse have stumble and eventually the rookie is the winner of the race. 

As the announcer is shocked that no.7 is the winner. 

As May is grinningly smile shrugged and doesn't mind the crowds , but eventually the crowds began to decide to bet on the rookie one by one as they changed thier minds and some cries that they are loss.

Then May just relaxing having a seats and doesn't bother who criticise her or disagree with her , as she just smoking with her favorite ciggy. 

When Tom Shelby heard this he just smirkingly smiles at Ms. Acaz. 

"That is a great risk" as Tom Shelby whispers but then when he sees squintively he saw a bettor give her some bouquet of roses as a new member of club of the racehorse.

As May thanks the bettor. 

But Tom Shelby has a frown look and stop his smirking as he remembers a drop letter from his office. 

He doesn't know if its this just a coincidence or not but he still keep an eye on her, as he eventually change his mind as he began to approach her and curious why she in is this slum of Birmingham especially this racehorse.

TBC 

***PEAKY BLINDERS ***

ACAZ PHANTOMHIVE

Gambler