Chapter 1

~Mila's Nightmare~

" no no leave me alone! I shouted!" The shadow keeps getting closers and closer. Before I was able to scream I was knocked out.

~ 30 minute Time skip~

As I awoke I was tied up. Whip marks and and bruises all over me. I was being abused by some random guy that I didn't even know of. Right when I got to the worst part in my nightmare..........
I wake up and scream.

When I do the bedroom door busts open and Anna runs in with a....knife!!
"Whose eyes need to be stabbed?!!" Anna yells. When she looks around and see it's nothing. She looks at me with s confused face. "What happened?"
"Nightmare" I mutter, hoping she doesn't here. But with all the hope she still heard it.
"Again. You wanna talk about it?" She asks, softly. I just shake my head,no. " okay well we gotta get up anyways we need to get ready to go to hell that we call school..." She says walking out of the room to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys we hope your enjoying this so far! Sorry we didn't update till now. Savanna is getting ready to go to Cali and I Milena is just chilling lol. The outfits in the picture are what they are wearing to school! Well enjoy!!
Love ~Milena and Savanna