Sachio stood at the very front, holding a bloody gray uniform jacket that Fujio assumed was Shojii's since it looked too big for him. Behind him was ¾ of Ozawa Hitoshi: Eimi, Kenzo & Yuken. They looked exhausted but their eyes still burned brightly.

"We'll be the ones to settle this," Sachio said as Fujio laughed.

"No way. I can't let that happen." He answered, not facing Sachio.

"Just come along and join us," Tsukasa suggested.

"Sachio.." Yuken said, turning to the leader for confirmation.

"What will it be?" Fujio asked, turning to Sachio with a fist outstretched toward him.

"Satchi." He said, smiling at Housen's leader who walked closer until Fujio's fist hit his chest.

"That name.." He started, hitting Fujio's chest with his fist as well before he smiled. "Quit calling me that." He jokingly threatened as they both laughed before turning towards the barricaded entrance.

Sachio threw on the uniform jacket over his own as he sighed, thinking of the battle about to happen.

"Open the gate," Eimi ordered as students from both Housen and Oya moved to get the steel bars out of the way as Fujio and Sachio walked forward. Fujio kicked down a steel fence, letting the rest of the barricades fall to the ground. The sound jolted the forces of Kidra awake, alerting them of intruders.

"Everyone! Grab a weapon!" A member of Kidra yelled as Oya and Housen, led by Fujio and Sachio began to close in. Soon enough, multiple members of Kidra came out from every part of the building.

"The cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork." Fujio spat, looking at them in anger.

"Go find your friend," Todoroki said, giving him a sense of comfort as Kidra banged their weapons against the ground. Sachio glanced at Fujio, understanding what was going on.

"Let's go!" Kenzo shouted, fully starting the fight between Oya and Housen vs Kidra.

------------------------------------

Punches were being thrown left and right as the two groups fought for justice for their friends. They were getting tired and relentless as Kidra threw little to no punches and threw broken glass, rocks, and whatever they could haul at the two gangs.

Fujio nearly got hit with a piece of broken glass as he helped Jamuo up.

"Fujio!" Tsukasa yelled as he kicked the guy away from Fujio, sending him in Sachio's direction who delivered an angry kick to his chin, knocking him out.

Yasushi and Yuken got an idea to get Fujio up the building by grabbing the ladders on the ground and slamming the rest of Kidra behind it. The rest of Housen and Oya followed as they began to form a makeshift ledge for Fujio to run upon.

"Fujio! Go!" Shibaman yelled as they all struggled to keep Kidra in place between them and the ladder. Fujio hesitated before looking at Sachio who was holding a member of Kidra by the collar.

"Go!" He urged as Fujio ran up the arms of both Oya and Housen, jumping to the container box near the railing as he pushed himself up to the second floor. He pushed through the rest of Kidra, desperately looking for Arata.

Shouts of pain and terror could be heard as the rest of Housen and Oya lifted the ladder upward that held the rest of Kidra, slamming it against the wall.

"Climb up, you guys!" He ordered as a number of Housen members climbed up to the second floor followed by some of Oya's members.

Kenzo, Todoroki, Shibaman, and Tsuji had already made their way up and were making rounds on the remaining Kidra members. Yuken and a few of Housen's members had made their way to the opposite corridor.