34. The three red flags are Bassist, Bassist, and.....THAT'S RIGHT! BASSIST!

Zacznij od początku

" Nah they're dating." Ryou, the supposed perfect distraction, dropped a bomb.

" W-What?!" Kita gasped.

Bocchi's jaw dropped to the floor.

"..." Nijika gives Ryou a blank stare.

" N-Nijika-chan, is that really--!" Kita's eyes were turning to stars, but before it could glow any bigger Nijika decided to put an immediate stop to it all.

" NO! " Nijika quickly exclaimed, willing herself not to blush which was so far working. " Ryou is just sputtering nonsense again!"

" You're right. Perhaps I am. I mean, I am a bit hungry right now....." Ryou admits, rubbing her belly.

" Then why don't you buy from a nearby food stand--"

" Oh, but it seems like I have no money....." Her golden eyes slowly, almost provokingly, trail towards Nijika. " Maybe...if a certain person could buy me some food....I wouldn't be sputtering nonsense."

This little.... Nijika develops an irk mark on the side of her head and dorito ahoge as she forces a smile. It seems like Ryou just wanted Nijika to be her wallet for the day, she truly represents the three red flags in a romantic partner who's musically inclined, that being; Bassist, Bassist, and....that's right! BASSIST!

The blonde girl is left with no choice but to comply with Ryou's desires. Otherwise, the girl would only fuel Kita's romantic fantasies which would consequently lead to Nijika self-imploding with the amount of warmth she'd be trying to shove back down. 

Well, there goes her allowance for the day--

"You're hungry, you say? Well, well." A voice has arrived.

" Though it's a bit too early. Why don't we grab some Takoyaki to fill in your sad tummy?" Sakurai says with a grin. " My treat."

" Kenji-kun, just in time!" Nijika thanked the gods. 

Ohoho...looks like the big wallet has arrived... Ryou's eyes shined with glee.

" Morning, Gotou-san." Akihiko stepped up from behind Sakurai's tall frame, giving her a small wave.