Physical love language

Começar do início

However it made me blush and hide my face in his chest. Yang growled at him but laid down behind me.

Then I felt another fox jump into bed. "Hello my other child." I greeted Yin who had joined us.

Kuni scowled at the two foxes who had interrupted our alone time.
I however, greeted them both with a big smile.

-

Later that morning, Kuni and I agreed to just stay in for the day. Yin and Yang had gone outside to play. Which left me and Kuni finally alone.

I never knew what love language Kuni had, and I never knew my own, since I didn't experience such things before.
But finding out that Kuni's love language was physical touch, I was a little shocked at the outcome...

Shocked was an understatement.

A gasp escaped my mouth as I felt his teeth nibble at my neck. The feeling of his face buried in my neck, taking in my scent as well as putting a few visible marks on the skin.

How it had escalated to this situation, I did not know. I was simply teaching him how to bake bread... which gave me plenty of Deja vu of five hundred years ago.

But in the middle of the baking, it just happened. He stared at me for one second and how was I supposed to control myself when he gave me that look? It wasn't my fault... entirely...
He initiated the whole thing by kissing me first.

After that I had been pulled away from the floor and onto the kitchen counter. And here we were.

I hadn't expected cute Kunikuzushi to be into this kind of thing, definitely something old Kunikuzushi would love, but this new one? It dawned as a shock when he had removed his lips from mine and down my neck.

My hands were entangled in his hair, his silky hair. They glided through it so smoothly, I had to grip my fingers around his hair strands so I had something to hold without losing it.

I felt his tongue meet my skin for a second, making me take a small breath in. By the way it felt, he was enjoying himself as if my skin was a five course meal.

I let out another breath, right next to his ear. He halted for a moment... then he removed his face from my neck and crashed his lips back on mine.

One of his hands went to the back of my head, fisting my hair. While the other one went to my waist, as he rubbed circles on my hip.

His aggressive act with my hair caused me to let out another breath. I'll admit... I was enjoying myself, probably as much as he was.

His tug on my hair had kept my mouth open, giving him access to do whatever he wanted. I didn't have the want to stop him.

I think the moment I lost my mind was when he let go of my hair and removed his mouth from mine. I thought he would stop this whole moment.

But instead he placed both hands on my waist to pull me even closer.

His hands held around my waist as he kissed me deeply again.

Almost on instinct, my arms went around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist, pulling us even closer again.

Kunikuzushi drew quick breath at my action as halted his movements. As his mouth was deeply against mine, I felt his jaw lock.