[05]

everything in english will be in italics

it was 5:03pm. the boys were running a bit late, but soohyun understood that they did have dance practice and they were exhausted after all.

"soohyun!" the boys shouted her name. the girl saw rosie in the pack, jeongin's girlfriend. she was dressed up in a comfortable pastel pink skirt with a black corset and white fishnets as a shirt and as pants. her hair was in pigtails, her hair perfectly parted from the middle with some small side pieces confidently falling around her face, making her cuter than usual.

the boys were dressed either in plain tshirts and sweats or hoodies and sweats, not forgetting masks and hats in the process. 2 of the 8 boys had feathers on the right side of their hats, symbolising their status in relationships.

as soon as her eyes landed on chan though. whoo whee. her face went bright red, good thing they were at a darker settings and no one could see soohyun's face. she thought chan was the best looking out of all of them. he wanted to impress soohyun, her not knowing so though.

chan was wearing a simple beige button-up shirt with a simple necklace, black ripped jeans with a black belt around his waist. brown coloured timberlands, a couple of silver rings around his fingers, making the veins on his hands pop out even more.

soohyun was dressed in a simple black dress, a couple fancy necklaces around her neck, white denim coat around her shoulders with a small fanny pack around her torso, holding her purse, phone and keys. she had black converses on and simple rainbow socks, 'yolo, why not'. her words, not mine.

chan though, thought she was the prettiest and most gorgeous woman on the planet. he didnt fail to recognise the flowers in her hand, "did your date give them to you, soohyun?" chan asked the girl after not being able to take his eyes off her for minutes.

"no, these are actually for jisung, given by my female date, who is staying at my place for a couple of weeks." soohyun explained. giving the flowers to his brother.

"foxgloves, how did they know?" jisung was mesmerised,"yours truly ♡" written on the card that's hidden in the flowers.

the boy was beyond confused. others though weren't that confused though as they immediately realised who it was from. giggling to themselves, jisung was taken aback from it all, he didn't expect it. of course, who would?

it may have been from an obsessed fan anyways, "no, i can't take these. it feels wrong." jisung protested, soohyun giggled at his brother. "don't worry. something in me tells me that these flowers are alright to accept." she smiled at his brother confusion.

soohyun looked around the group, her eyes meeting chan's, her breath was taken away from her lungs in an instant. it felt as if they were the only two in the world.

"let's go eat, hm?" rosie took soohyun and chan out of their trances and told everyone to go inside. soohyun sat between jisung and minho, chan in front of her, next to jisung was hyunjin and next to minho was felix. on chan's left side was changbin and seungmin, on his right side was jeongin and rosie.

"ahh, hello boys and soohyun! i see you have a new face amongst you, what's your name dear?" the kind halmoni greeted the group, and if they were her own. rosie bowed to the older woman, "hello, i'm rosie and i'm 19. i'm also jeongin's soulmate."

"ahh rosie, nice to meet you, i take it you're not korean?" the halmoni asked, rosie only shook her head in agreement."that's right, im irish." the older woman sighed in amazement, "ahh, you're so pretty. i'm park seomin, i own this restaurant. feel free to come by whenever and i'll for sure treat you well." the elder introduced.

mrs. park is a woman in her mid 60's, but she says she feels like she's 25, legal enough to drink and also to take part of winning lotteries. she's a woman on the chubbier side, but loved by locals nonetheless.

rosie understood most of it, getting help from chan to translate parts that she didn't understand. but thanked the elder in the end. "now, you children are not here to talk, what shall i get you?" she got straight to business.

"can we have 10 servings of fried rice and 10 servings of jjajjangmyeon?" soohyun ordered for everyone, "oh! and can we also have water kimchi along with your neighbourhood famous homemade kimchi? and maybe some bottles of soju?" she added.

mrs. park nodded, taking their order, "why soju? are you celebrating something?" she curiously asked, "we're celebrating something, but it's a secret that shall come to light tomorrow. don't you worry halmoni." soohyun giggled to herself, making heads turn to her.

"what are you talking about soohyun?" hyunjin asked the girl, it was something that everyone were suddenly thinking. the older girl only shaking her head in disagreement, "i shall not tell you, you shall find out tomorrow yourself. just know, tomorrow will be a good day so be on your best behaviour." she giggled to herself.

chan lost his ability to breathe for a second as soon as he heard soohyun's silly giggles. honestly, she could do anything, and he would be mesmerised. mrs. park left to make their food, she brought soju bottles and also some water for sobriety and soon left for the kitchen again.

"boys, tomorrow sadly, as i previously mentioned. i will be busy, i have to take my friend around seoul, as she has not been here in so long. i might be able to pop in and say hello though for a couple of minutes." soohyun explained.

"who is this mystery person you're talking about?" rosie asked soohyun, clearly confused and excited about this new friend the older has.

"as i said. i shall not say, you shall see tomorrow. she's a dear friend of mine, i haven't seen her in a long time. anyways, the food is here. thank you halmoni, for the food. let's eat" soohyun declared, thanking the restaurant owner in the process.

1036 words