Community Service (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"So true, you guys!" Heather says.

"I mean some of those older people haven't been noticed in 40,50 years. Yeah so lets fix that. Now what turns that a head better than a bit beautiful, hat? Almost nothing." Deb says.

"Oh my god that's so true." Anna says.

"Luckily, I have my own new lines of hats." Deb says as Heather gives her a pink file.

"Debs darlings designs." Deb says.

As we are all wowed.

Heather claps softly.

"And each of you will be wearing one  my creations as you walk the runway with one  of Franklins Country's most forgotten old people.. Excuse me can you please go back to your own circle." Deb says.

We all turn to the back of the bleachers as we see a guy standing between Maya and Anna. Oh.. He's my sister's boyfriends friend.

" Anyway as I was saying.. The fashion show is on Saturday but we'll have two rehearsals before that to make sure your good at modeling." Deb says.

"The first rehearsal will be tomorrow afternoon!" Heather says.

"Heather don't speak over me, sweetie." Deb says.

I give Heather a side hug as she gives me a small smile.

"So please, this is essential. Bring a professional photo of yourself to the rehearsal." Deb says.

"Headshorts at the mall after school so we get the best hats." Becca says.

"So... W-where.. Where are you guys meeting at? Should we meet at the Orange Julis or like ." Maya asks.

"Oh um Maya." I start.

"We already have reservations." Heather finishes off for me.

"Cool so do we." Maya says.

"Sorry." Me and Becca say.

"Yeah, I know we can't come either."Maya says.

The bell rings as I walk with Becca to my next class.

~
After school we went to the mall, took our pictures and decided to get some things.

The girls got there things.

I got some bras, thongs and other essentials.

~
The next day:

Outfit:

(REMINDER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE U MAY CHANGE)

Makeup: