"Ah shit" Sanzu mumbled but everyone heard it making Manjiro sent him death glares.

Finally they have their breakfast peacefully. Others are busily eating and minding their own business but the other executives are not present on the table like Uncle Izana, Uncle Mochi, and Uncle Takeomi. Once Y/N finished her meal, she called her father's attention.

"Papa, can I invite a friend to come over here?" The clashing of the utensils suddenly stopped the moment they heard the request from a young girl. "Who?" Manjiro replied shortly after he finished chewing his food.

"My friend from orphanage that Uncle Izana owns!" Y/N excitedly said. "If I just invited him here, maybe he's the one who's gonna do all the works plus let him do whatever he wanted. I really don't care what he wanted but I know he won't succeed" she thought of this earlier. Instead of stressing herself over the plan of the young boy, he'll just let him do his stuff here so she can restwell.

"Oh... How many of them?" Manjiro inquried once again, "Just one. I only have one friend there." The girl responded that made Manjiro nod his head "It's fine as long as you are happy to be with someone here you can play with."

The boy stepped out from car that drove them to the Mansion aka the Bonten Hideout

The boy stepped out from car that drove them to the Mansion aka the Bonten Hideout. It was indeed a spacious place which was also located into a secluded area surrounded with woods before arriving to the actual home. He also saw a lot of guards around the Mansion carrying a heavy and big guns.

"This is what a criminal's house looks like..." He thought as his eyes wandered around.

"Izaku!" A tiny feminine voice called his name which he followed it with his eyes and saw Y/N waiting on the entrance of their grand home. "I'm now in my enemies' hideout." He walks towards the girl and Y/N suddenly jump onto him and hugged him.

"Act like a normal kid or try to be like a child when someone is around." She whispered quickly. "I miss you!" She happily said like a normal kid. He didn't got any choice left but to act too, "woahhh you have a big house, Emma-chan!"

Her Uncle Kakucho accompanied them to the lounge area where snacks and stuff to play with are already prepared. "I'll leave you both here as I have some stuff to do too. Enjoy here Emma" she pat her niece's head before leaving. Izaku, can't help himself but to breath out loudly out of relief and lay his body against the couch.

"What a good acting" Y/N teases him before grabbing something to munch. "And what is your very purpose on inviting me here?" The boy asked without looking at Y/N and still laying down. He can't help but to feel some rage inside him to the fact that there is possibility that he's going to face his enemies from the past life which he's been looking for, for many years.

"Hmm instead of stressing myself on how I am going to help you, I thought you can just do it by yourself. I already helped you getting in here so I'll just help you with whatever you wanted to do now." The young girl honestly said which made the Young boy fixes his posture and sat down. "Wow you're using your brain now."