Worth the chase (Robin x Kalego)

bars robin, the sunshine of all teachers in babyls. robin was the clingy type, the talkative type, the golden retriever.

while naberius kalego was the exact opposite. he was the moon of all teachers in babyls. kalego hates physical touch, he was the listener type and a black cat.

__________

"kalego sensei!!!!" when kalego heard the voice, he sighed.

and here comes the annoying one

he thought, when robin came up to him and gave him a lunch box which made him confused

"what's this?"

"isn't it obvious?" robin raised a brow

a chuckle was heard from him which made kalego pissed.

"I made you lunch since I noticed you don't eat lunch!!" the green sunshine smiled.

what?

"that's all!! baibaii now!!" he waved goodbye while the dark moon was completely speechless.

it wasn't the first time he received things like this, but for some reason.. the feeling was different this time.

that annoying little...

__________

the week passed.

there was no difference, it was the same as before.

robin annoying and greeting kalego each morning, and talking the shit of kalego. and kalego just basically getting annoyed.

that's how their everyday life goes.

that's how its supposed to be.

__________

"good morning kalego senseiii!!!!!!" robin ran up to him and started talking about his day and other things. kalego on the other hand was telling robin to shut up but of course the green sunshine wouldn't stop just with that.

"its early in the morning newbie and I don't want my mood getting ruined by you." as usual said in a cold tone by kalego. other people would've gotten hurt if someone told them that.

but, oh well robin was different.

he was already used to kalego's tsundere personality.

he just smiled widely and said his goodbye to kalego.

"I'll bother you again later!! hehe" robin said, while kalego was just dumbfounded.

why does robin stick around with kalego so much?

who knows...-

__________

"do you like kalego, robin?" dali asked, robin tilted his head in confusion. "of course I do! I like everyone!" he smiled

"that's not what I meant though."

"I meant romantically?"

robin tried to process what dali just said. after processing his ears turned red, he got flustered.

"w-well- uhh-"