I Love A Prince... And It's No Fairytale

Dylan P.O.V

I run round in my little purple dress, having the time of my life. I'm at another one of my Daddy's silly work parties, so I'm feeling uncomfortable, what with the dress, and the shoes, and my hair! God, I hate hairspray, apparently it makes my hair stay in place, but now, its jsut been let loose so it looks good when I run around with the boys.

I made friends with these two boys, Daniel and Chase. They were both brothers. Chase is 7, the same age as me, and Daniel is 9. They're both really nice, although Daniel is being quite grumpy, mainly because I said he looked fun wearing a suit, whilst Chase was being funny and took his off and just are a shirt and trousers.

We were all at this fancy summerhouse that belonged to the boys' family. They seemed quite rich, and everyone knew them. Who were they?

"Hey Chase, can I ask you something?" I asked fairly shyly.

Harry turned to look at my, and scratched his ginger hair. I thought it was cute.

"Sure Dylan, what is it?"

"What's your last name?"

"Wales"

"As in the country?"

"Yeah, exactly."

"So your name is Chase Wales?"

"No, it's Prince Chase Wales. Just don't add the last bit. Or Prince. Just call me Chase"

"Wait. Yo-your a Prince?!"