TRACK 06 / HUNGER.

Magsimula sa umpisa

ODETTE: [ Grins ] I kissed that man so fucking hard when he agreed. )

"I think Camila is onto us," Eddie commented.

Odette grinned as she turned to face him, leaning against one of the bookshelves they were hidden between. "Did I not tell you that she would be?"

"I'm not admitting you're right."

"But I was," she said, moving toward him and wrapping her arms around his waist. "What clued you into the fact she probably knows?"

"When I told her what we were doing today, she gave me this look."

Odette laughed. "God, I hate that I know exactly what look you're talking about. But I don't think it's because she knows, but something else."

Eddie frowned as he looked at her. "What else could she be talking about?"

She patted his cheek gently before pulling away from him and searching through the books once again. "Camila has one look for when she knows things. That look could've either been that's she aware that, my dear, are completely and utterly in love with me or, you're right, and she does in fact know we're together," Odette explained as she pulled Cinderella from the shelf.

"You want to test that theory?" He asked, causing Odette to look at him.

She narrowed her eyes. "This is going to be a bet?"

Eddie scoffed humorously. "I'm not going to bet on something you'll probably win."

"Even if I make it worthwhile?"

As she stared at him, she knew that he was considering taking the bet. Even when she returned to looking for whatever books caught her eye─ instantly picking up Frankenstein─ Eddie remained silent. It almost made her laugh, especially when she walked away, leaving him there and completely unaware of the fact. By the time he caught up to her, hands wrapping around her waist and causing her to lean back against him, something that had become instinct at that point, she already had four books tucked under her arms.

"Okay, so if I agree, what do you get out of it?" She smiled mischievously at him, and that was enough of an answer. "Dumb question."

"I think the real question is, what do you, get out of it?"

"Bragging rights."

"Bragging rights?" She repeated.

He hummed in response. "Bragging rights for. . . A week."

She turned around in his arms. "You, Eduardo, can ask for basically anything, within reason, if you're proven to be right, something in which where we're concerned, doesn't happen a lot─ Oh."

He laughed. "Yeah, get it now?"

Odette nodded. "And you do realise that I'm hoping for you to be wrong?"

"I do, but too bad you didn't ask for bragging rights."

She kissed his cheek. "Like that would stop me, sweetheart."

( INTERVIEWER: Who was the first one to figure it out?

ODETTE: Give you one guess.

INTERVIEWER: [ Laughs ] it was Camila, wasn't it?

ODETTE: [ Nods ] did you ask Eddie the same question? [ Pause ] and let me guess, he was extremely smug and probably said something along of the lines of him being right about it being her?

EDDIE: It would've been more surprising if she wasn't the first person to know about us. It's Camila. I didn't even tell her I had feelings for Odette, she just knew, so if anyone was going to figure out that we got our shit together, it was going to be her, and Odette had her doubts. I ended up being right about the whole thing and of course, I couldn't let her forget that she was wrong.