All of sudden a door opened near the book stand.. he went inside the door and closed it...

The wall became normal again like a usual wall..

_______

Next morning,

Gowtham brought yasho to lunch hall... Yasho looked around the hall and her eyes landed on shailu who is speaking with dev...

She smiled widely & literally ran towards shailu... Gowtham went behind her chuckling at her enthusiasm...

Yasho: Shailu baby...

Shailu saw yasho & opened her mouth in shock,

Shailu: yasho akka.. 

Shailu ran towards yasho & tried to Hug her but couldn't because of yasho's baby bump...

Shailu looked at the baby bump & squealed and hugged yasho sidely...

Shailu: aiii.. ethana maasam ka?

Yasho: 5 maasam.. akka va marandhutalla nee? Enga di pona ithana naala nee illama arsh romba bayandhutaan...

Shailu: ah...akka.. adhu...

Dev: yasho ka.. avangalukku systemic amnesia..  ippo dha konjam konjam ah ellam niyabagam vara aaramichurukka.. including unga thombi ..

Yasho: oh.. appo unakku enna niyabagam irukka?

Shailu: irukku ka.. aana unga husband yaaru?

Yasho: Adeiye ... Naa Gowtham ah love pannadhundhaan unakku theriyumla apram enna?

Shailu looked at yasho confusedly,

Shailu: apdiya? Enakku apdi edhum niyabagam varalaye...

Gowtham mv: ayyayo... Ipdiye vitta yasho ku unma therinjurum... Aataya kalachura vendidha..

Gowtham: ah.. yasho vaa saapdalam.. papa ku pasikkumla...  Tablet vera podanum..

With that they went to eat...

_______

Shailu looking at arsh's reports...

Dev : innum evlo neram adhaye paathutu irukka poringa mam?

Shailu: mch.. anna shailunu koopdunga illa papa nu koopudunga ...

Shailu remembered about siddhu... She looked at dev ,

Shailu: ahm..  anna.. 

Dev: sollunga ..

Dev was drinking water....

Shailu: inikku siddhu anna ungala romba ketanga... Aama avaru phone la irukka photo la neenga romba vidhyasama irundhinga? Oru vela andha photo la dhaadi iladha naalayo?

Dev chocked on water and spitted it.. Shailu rushed towards him and patted his back & head ..

Dev: nee... (Cough).. edha .. paththi... Kekura...(cough)  papa..

Shailu folded her hands and glared at dev,

Shailu: edhukku siddhu anna unga annanu poi soninga? Neenga avar thambi dev illaila.. appo siddhu anna thambi dev enga?

Dev: listen papa .. ok fine na poidha sonna because siddhu annas bro dev is in coma for past 2 years...  I took his place here as a replacement... Ajay anna Seema anni ellarukkum idhu theriyum... Actually Inga oru patient ah deal pannuvodhu dha avarukku thalaila adi pattu apdi aachu .  Velila therinja hospital per kettu poirum... Maththa badi vera onnum illa.. maa..  he will okay soon..  don't worry...

Shailu: neenga solradhellam ok .... aana atleast Siddhu annatayachu sollanumla.. 

Dev: see papa.. don't worry dev will be alright soon .. 

Shailu nodded her head but asked something making dev widened his eyes...

Shailu: Naa dev anna va pakkalam ah?

Dev: ahm.. adhu...

Shailu: please... Just pakanum avlodha...

Dev thought about something deeply and Shailu looked at him curiously...

Dev mv: yerkanavey namma mela sandhegam vandhuruchu... Ippo kootitu polana innum sandhegam adhigam aagum..

Dev: polaam maa..  after your session with arsh.. 

Shailu: ok.. Naa arsh ah paathutu vara...

Dev: paathutu illa counciling kudukanum.. idhu duty time no romance...

Shailu Blushed at his statement & went from there Blushing... When she reached door of A1 ..  she remembered something & opened three buttons of her shirt and she's wearing a pencil skirt...

She opened the door and went inside and saw arsh hands was locked with table with metal chain...

When arsh eyes landed on shailu... He glared at her...

Shailu signalled the guards Inside the room to go outside... They went from there and she sat down infront of arsh and leaned on table purposefully with teasing smile... His eyes fixed on her bossom which is peaking from her red inner...

Shailu: how are you today Mr . Arshavardhan Kashyap?

Arsh didn't said anything but looking at her neck and upper chest..  he wants to lick & bite her soft skin...

Shailu: what are you feeling today Mr. Arshavardhan Kashyap?

Arsh : horny...

Shailu raised her eyebrow surprised...

Shailu: so.. what do want to do today? What are you feeling now? Is your inner voice speaking to you?

Arsh: I am feeling too hot.. these chain cuffs didn't help either .  Yes my inner voice speaking to me even now ..

Shailu: really? What's it's saying?

Arsh leaned towards her & locked her neck using his cuffed hands and whispered in her ears...

Arsh: it's telling me to push you against this table and f*** you hardly until your got dry from screaming my name... Don't test me love bug... Already you are tired & sore... Don't make me spank you again...

He left her & leaned on his chair with smirk looking at her flushed face.. 

Suddenly she heard door opening so she buttoned her shirt fastly and turned towards to see it's dev...

Dev: vaanga madam... Inikku session ah evening vachukka solitanga ..

Shailu nodded her head and went from there with dev not before threw a flying kiss at arsh...

____

Dev brought her to private floor of hospital and to a room... Shailu saw siddhu's brother dev was laying in bed.. 

Suddenly Dev's phone started ringing so he left from the room.. 

Shailu went near & saw him .. suddenly her eyes landed on a bottle in tray . She took the bottle and read the label... She widened her eyes in shock. .

Shailu: propofol? Appo dev anna nijamavey coma la illaya? Ivanga dha induced coma la avara vachurukangala why? Something is wrong here... I have to tell this to arsh .

Suddenly she heard a voice asking for her behind,

"Inga enna panitu irukinga?"

Continued...