𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

Start bij het begin

"I've got you. Ok?"

I finally looked up at the red head who sat across from me. "We're gonna find out what's happening, and everything's gonna be ok. I'll protect you"

He'd protect me.

I didn't need protecting, I was trained to protect others. I knew he knew this, yet he still said it. I rather liked the though of someone protecting me for once.

"ok" I managed to whisper, "sorry"

"you don't need to be sorry for anything" Wally assured and helped me stand, "now lets go and find out what's going on"

Everything was going well and we continued to walk together. I didn't bother to let go of his hand. A few minutes later, without warning. What I thought was another missile came down right in front of us.

I quickly realized there wasn't enough damage for what happened to be a missile and when I opened by eyes I was met face to face with what looked like a younger, shirtless, Clark Kent.

He went to hit me and I back flipped out of the way, once he didn't get what he wanted he targeted Wally as well. He managed to catch KF's arm and throw him into the rocky structure beside us before turning to me.

I threw multiple explosives at the boy but they did nothing. Seconds later a real missile came and exploded right between the two of us, making him yell and me go flying.

I opened my eyes to see two tanks headed inner direction. I began to sat up and watched as the clone targeted the war weapons, ripping them apart and not even flinching when the soldiers fought him.

"who's side is he on?" I asked

"you really wanna stick around and find out?" Wally answered with a question of his own before picking me up and running off again. Unlucky for us, there was a boulder on the hill and we both went tumbling down it.

Two planes flew over above us and once they passed they quickly turned back.

"Duck!" I warned him as we both did as I said, the jets failing to shoot us.

"don't worry, I'm almost there!" a female voice shouted, but there was no one around.

I looked at Wally, "did you hear that?" he nodded.

We watched as the two planes crashed together and out of the explosion came a green teenage girl.

"well J'ohn..the costume looks familiar but I'm not sure the new bod screams manhunter" Wally said.

"You know my uncle J'ohn?!" The girl asked before going through some realization, "Hello Megan, of course you do! You're Kid Flash, Wally! and you're Dove!"

"so Martian Manhunter is your uncle, that's how you know my name?" Wally asked

"We're friends! Team mates! I made you cookies"

I felt a wash of jealousy run through me, though I didn't understand why. "You know her?"

"I swear I don't" he quickly defended.

the girl sighed, "you both lost your memory. Come on I'll fill you in as we go but Robin and Superboy need our help"

My eyes lit up, "Robin's here? Is he ok?"

The girl looked at me sadly and shrugged, "I don't sense that he's in pain"

I nodded and relaxed as we continued to walk.

"we have another team mate by the way" She said as a girl in green joined us, "this is Artemis"

"right" I nodded, scared of the situation but doing my best to understand. I looked at Wally since he was the one person here I remembered so far.