The true protector

Start from the beginning

Y/n: im here for you.

Yamyan: why?

Y/n: because the timber cats need you and also I brought some friends i want you t meet.

Yamyan: oh ok then let's go.

As Yamyan climbed onto y/n's back he said something but y/n couldn't hear him. As they both headed down to the small group around kipo and her other friends. They soon looked up at you and Yamyan.

Molly: thank you y/n.

Y/n: no problem.

As he went to talk to Kipo he hear something coming.

Y/n: EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!

As evey one hit the ground y/n was hit with a large cage that sent him flying back into a tree. As y/n moans as he slowly gets up. 

Kipo: Y/N!!

????: AHAHAHAH you think you can hide y/n you cant hide in your dragon form. You cant even transform into your human form not since i had that serum injected into you.

Y/n: Scarlemagne what are you doing here.

Scarlemagne: y/n im here for you and the girl.

Y/n: why do you want her

Scarlemagne: to use her HAHAHAHAHAHA

Y/N: Kipo everyone get behind  me NOW!

As they all did y/n grew to the size of a 10 story building  he the turned to kipo and whisper in her ear. (Don't question it)

Y/n: kipo if i cant get back up get everyone out of here and hide. 

Kipo: but-

Y/n: no buts just please stay safe.

He then turned around and began to fight the monkeys army.

Kipos pov 

Y/n had already started fighting as I tried to get everyone to hide as we all did we heard the fight that has continued to rage on. 

Bennson: did anyone else hear scarlemagne say something about y/n having a human form?

Kipo: yeah but I don't know why he's staying in his dragon form.

Wolf: because scarlemagne had injected a drug or something in him that made it impossible for him to transform. 

Bennson and kipo looked at her in shock as the heard a loud thud and scarlemagne laughing.

Scarlemagne: HAHAHAHAHA you really thing you could beat me. Y/n sweet sweet y/n you should have known better now then lets get the girl and—

Monkey guard: sir we cant find her.

Scarlemagne: what do you mean.

Monkey guard: she seemed to have escaped sir.

Scarlemagne then hit the unconscious dragon in the side with his bat. As he started to yell.As he calmed down he turned and looked at y/n's unconscious body.

Scarlemagne: very clever very very clever y/n.

He then turned and left as we all came out from where we hid.

Wolfs pov

As we made our way to y/n we saw the amount of damage that had been done to y/n. As we stood about there to four feet away as kipo ran up to him and hugged him while crying. 

Bennson: he looks like he could be dead.

As he said that y/n growls as smoke streams out of his nose and mouth. Nobody but Kipo noticed as he slowly shrank into a human with h/c hair and with red colored skin kipo then slowly picked up the passed out boy and ask were she could put him to rest.