Chapter 69 - Teach me professor

Start from the beginning

"Lizzie your behavior was so wrong, we're so close to being discovered by-"
"Sit down" she commands me
I turn towards her, i look at her eyes and a sparkle crosses her irises which are colored an intense green.
"What?" i ask confused
"I say sit, now" she pushes me into her chair and then climbs on top of me.
"O-okay this looks so much like the beginning of very angry sex, i mean i like the idea but Liz we need to talk-"
"I suggest you shut your mouth honey" she gives me a smirk and covers my mouth with her thumb, stroking my lips.
"You like making me jealous don't you?" she asks rhetorically
"Liz wasn't what it seem-"
"I don't think i told you to talk" she comments and i shut up at her authority
"Good girl" she whispers, bringing her mouth to my ear, blowing on my earlobe and then biting it.
I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand so no one will hear me.
"I didn't like the way you let her touch you, the way you let her flirt with you, the way she was so close next to you and you didn't do anything to push her away, did you like it mmm?" i feel her hand slip between my legs and push against my vagina which leaves me breathless.
"Shit" i moan
"You are mine understand? No one can touch you, only me" she whispers hoarsely as she caresses the inner of my thighs.
"Y-yes ma'am"
"You're really a bad student, you shouldn't make your professor angry, you know that right?" her mouth begins to explore my neck and mark me as a hungry predator.
Holy fuck.
"I-i'm so s-sorry professor" i say so submissive to her control over me
"Oh honey it will take more than an excuse to make it up to you because the professor is very angry right now. You really deserve a lesson" her eyes full of lust devour me just by looking at me.
"Then teach me professor" i beg her so eager for her, i want her to touch me, i want her to eat me.
"Please i'm such a bad student, professor, give me the lesson i deserve" i whisper and she smirks

"You know what? Let's play a game" she tells me with lust in her eyes
"What it is the name?" i ask curious
"Professor's says" she says and immediately i understand the dirty game she wants to play.
"Maybe you should close the curtains first professor" i warn her, she gets up and closes the curtains making sure no one can see us, then comes back to me, kneeling in front of me.
"Professor says spread your legs and put your hands behind your head" she orders me, so i do as she says, she helps me open my legs with a merciless movement.
I raise my arms and place them on my head.
"Now professor says take a deep breath cause i'm gonna make you scream my name so bad and i don't give a fuck if it hurts" she unzip my pants and with a quick movement pulls my underwear down.
"U-uhm babe maybe it's better not, you know if anyone could hear us-"
"I don't care, you'll scream my name okay babe? Everyone needs to know you're mine, including Becky"
"You're so jealous you know?" i tease her
"Well i have every reason to be, first the waitress in the restaurant, now her and you don't mind, don't you?" she asks
"Well actually-" i don't have time to talk as she puts two fingers in my pussy and i let out a moan.
"Did you say babe?" she asks with a satisfied smirk on her face
"That uhm-that-i don't like, only you can flirt with me" i reply
"Better now" she affirms in her quiet seductive voice.
She slowly slides her fingers up and over my clit, i bit my lips trying not to make noise.
"It's no use trying to resist me honey, i'll make you scream anyway" she tells me placing her lips on my clit and leaving a series of wet kisses.
"Shit" i groan and hear her grinning on my pussy.
"You love when i fuck you like this huh?" She says with her finger over my clint.
"Y-yes" i babble
She glides her tongue inside gripping my thighs and pulling me even closer to her face, then starts flicking and swirling her tongue.
I let out a little moan and tilt my head back in pleasure.
Lizzie tightens her hold on my legs and start to pick up the pace.
"Fuck bab-oh yes like this" i moan, gripping the edge of the desk and scratching the surface with my fingernails.
"I'm not your babe, i'm your professor honey" she whispers breathlessly
"Mmm please professor..." i beg her and she's satisfied again to push her tongue inside me even harder and faster.
"You like it huh?"
"F-fuck y-yes professor" i stammer
She sucks me, flicking slowly and gently, putting enough pressure to bring me closer to my climax but not allowing it.
"Oh god thanks professor" i groan
I'm about to cum, but she stops and rides on top of me, putting a hand behind my neck and bringing my face closer to hers.
Our breaths are labored and our looks so eager for each other.
"Tell me you're mine" she whispers blowing on my lips
"I'm yours, only yours" i gasp
"Tell me that no one will take you away from me" then she asks me
"Nobody babe, there's only you for me" i affirm
"Nobody?"
"Nobody"
"Not even Becky?" she questions
"No, not even Becky" i smile at her and she does the same.
She brings her face even closer to mine, touching the tips of our noses.
"You love me?" she asks looking straight into my eyes
"You love me?" i ask her too, she bites her lips and then makes them touch mine.
Our heavy breaths go in unison.
"Do you love me, honey?" she asks, this time in a hoarsely, sensual voice that makes me shiver.
"Most of the time" i reply teasing her and she giggles slapping my arm
"Shit i hate you" she she exclaims and then snatches a kiss on my lips.

The kiss becomes more and more intense, her hips begin to move with ever more decisive movements.
I feel our private parts collide, the fabric of her pants rub against my completely naked weak point.
She grabs my neck tightening it even more making sure i can't tear myself away from her, she bites my lips and our moans fill the room.
"Mmm fuck please continue" i tell her i feel her hand gripping my leg, her nails scratching my skin giving me a pleasant pain.
She starts riding me faster and harder, until i grab her hips, she suddenly stops leaving me halfway through my orgasm.

"W-what are you doing?" i ask confused
"I'm leaving, i have another lesson in 10 minutes" she says, settling down and gathering all her things.
"Are you kidding? You can't leave me like this" i tell her nervously
"Oh yes i can honey, you deserve it"
"What the fuck are you saying? Lizzie please" i beg her
"This is your punishment for flirting with all those girls, words are not enough to make up for it you will have to do much more" she warns me satisfied of her punishment
"Liz but i didn't do anything, she did everything, she approached me" i try to explain but in vain
"And you could have told her no, instead you played along with her, you touched her and now you can deal with your little problem alone" she says pointing to my poor pussy waiting to finish what had been started.
"Oh and try touching yourself or even asking someone and you won't see mine for months" she adds as she leaves.
"Wait, you want to tell me that i have to stay like this?" i ask widening my eyes
"I'll finish the job when you make it up to me" she smirks
"Liz come on!"
"You better get dressed, you can't be naked in school honey" she winks and leaves the classroom giggling.

Shit i hate her.
Now how am I going to make it up to her?

....................................................................................
A/N:
Hiiii guys how are you?

I'm so so so sorry guys for not posting for days and especially for not writing such a good chapter😞, but it was a shit time and i was very sick and i wrote it with the little strength i had, but i promise i'll make it up to you.

What do you want to happen in the next chapters, let me know in the comments.

See you in the next chapter
Love y'll🤍