My Thoughts On NSB in Relationships

REGIE He a player. No cap. He would fuck on first date, wants to get drunk with your parents and would go shirtless on a meet the parents. He seems like he  doesn't care bout much else, just hot, big ass and tits and great sex. S'all. But  deep down in his big bones so meaty, he actually has the heart to love.He's actually nice, and sweet and easy to get along with (even when he's drunk, the party animal!) He is the life of the party (quote Oliver)

JUSTIN He is just so complicated. Yes, he would be sweet, get you Flowers and stuff... But he is definitely not an abstinence kinda guy. He is a total sweetheart tho, and when truly in love; could go lengths for them (there's a 10% chance at a pee fetish 😜) He flirts in Valorant tho 😂 If you want a Soju addicted, cute and yet gorgeous man, he's the guy for the job.

RYAN He is a family guy. All he ever sees is a future with someone he loves, and kids. He wants kids, definitely. He's into quiet, smart, bookwormy, gamer, anime kinda type (a lil UWU if you ask me). He is definitely someone you could trust with stuff. He has his quirks, and I dare say is just a little teddy. He would cuddle all night with a book and you ofc, with a little throw by the fireplace. A romantic he is.

OLIVER He is a daddy. Fuck anything else. He would pamper and spoil you, is extremely supportive and is 100% there in the sack. If he's found the one, he'll go all out. He is a sucker for total honesty and hates even the tiniest unnecessary lie. He's big on morals. He is such a miracle, honestly. He would never hide his girl away from public scrutiny (except you request to) because for him, a relationship is something beautiful. He would definitely want to share with stars.

KANE I can't even begin with him. He is husband material. He is so caring, loving and sweet. He would legit do anything to make his S.O comfortable. He seems like a believer of traditional love, and is so nervous, it's adorable. He's the type to treat you like a princess, but of course there would be boundaries and he's a stickler to them. He reacts to guys the same way as girls, and in my personal opinion, deserves Baby Boy Treatment.

SEBASTIAN He is the very personification and radiation of pick me and it's cute. He wants to be perfect in every sense of the word, and wants a relationship without flaws. He would usually give in for the sake of love, and would hardly get annoyed at his partner. He's seriously just a lovely person, stepping away from an idylic world (not true). He's the never argue kind of guy, although a little defensive of his core ideals.

DARREN He has a special place. He loves this person and although seems too flirtatious, he is in reality, one amazing human. He's almost too good to be real (if you excuse his tragic flaw of flirtiness) He would make a great father, and partner; both in and out of bed. He would show you just how much he loves you

                In the next round, I shall bring
                You Manager Ty and some wonderful
                Others ♥️

                                                                  Emilia💫

       Love NSB, Glow ✨

Ok, ok y'all

If you have differing opinions or another way to construct your thoughts, please comment below. Let's get together and talk 😭♥️

Please Vote, Comment and drop a Follow

Thank you Dolls. Byeee