Saudade.

• Sehun.

"If you keep on sulking around, I'm sorry. But I'm tired." Chanyeol said as he remove the ring on his hand, slamming it to the table.

Sehun sat on the chair, like a corpse. Not moving, just blinking and breathing. He couldn't care less about Chanyeol leaving, all he cares is about Luhan.

Luhan. Luhan. Luhan. All over his thoughts, his heart, everywhere and everything reminds him of Luhan.

"Sehun! Come on, play with me!"

Luhan's voice replayed in Sehun's head as his eyes dart to the rocking chair near the bed. Luhan loved to sit on that chair, and now... there's no one.

Sehun's chest tighten as his eyes focus on the door.

"No, Sehun. It's over." Luhan said, tears rushing down from his eyes as he jerk away from Sehun's grip.

Sehun lifelessly grab his journal on the top of the cabinet.

"Saudade.." the words was written on the cover of the journal.

'It still hurts to stay in this room, Lu. It still hurts to be alone.' His tears involuntarily blurred his vision as he write down on his journal.

'I miss you like a limb, it hurts so much.'

'You told me you love me.. So why did you leave me?'

'When you left, you took everything away with you. You owned me, you took me away. Everything that made me alive, you took it away.'

'I see you everywhere, in my dreams, in this house, every corner. In the cold pavements..'

'You never gave me time to be ready..'

'I want to hate you for leaving, but it just made me hate myself more.'

'You promised me you'll never leave.'

'Your name, forever the name in my heart.'

'I love everything about you, Lu. I miss everything about you. I miss you.'

"Why do you fix your hair so much?" Sehun asked.

"It's irritating." Luhan answered.

'You hate it everytime your hair gets in your face, you keep pushing them away. I love the way your fingers go through your hair. I love how your ocd works.'

'There's not a day I don't miss you. It hurts, please come back.'

"Sehun." Luhan smiled, lifting Sehun's face with his finger.

"Uljimayo." He smiled again, Sehun forced a smile despite his tears.

"You're all I have, Lu." Sehun continued to sob.

"You'll never lose me." Luhan said, hugging the boy in front of him.

Sehun continued to write down on the journal, everything he didn't get to say, everything he feels. His eyes puffy and red as he held on the pen tightly, trying to breath normally.

"Cook pancakes," Luhan told Sehun.

"For what? So you can laugh at me and tell me I suck at cooking?" Sehun snapped.

"I love your burnt pancakes." Luhan laughed.

"Sure." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"It's about the thought, Sehun. You made an effort to make breakfast for me, and that's more than enough." Luhan smiled.