𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

(TO BE DELETED)

Hello! Miss me? A short filler chapter while i work on my health and the large chapters! Please excuse grammar mistakes !!

"WHY AM I OKAY WITH THIS?" edward was pacing his room the moment he and bella stepped through. said girl currently laying on his bed. she had been watching as the vampire paced back and forth, mumbling under his breath hear and there and having sudden outbursts of anger that dissipated within second. she refused to make a sound until she was acknowledged.

"i mean, its not impossible to have two, but this is crazy, two humans? no way." bella didn't need to ask for further explanation, knowing edward as well as she did was enough. the boy was pacing holes in the floor, and obviously his siblings had grown tired.

"oh shut up already edward!" the first to break was emmett cullen, a brute of a man who was slouched by the door for the past few minutes. his spry sibling alice cullen was looking over his shoulder, eyes lit with a burning question.

"emmett scram." edward groaned, hands fisted in his hair. he stalked forward and pushed his siblings out, shutting the door and sliding against it. as soon as he hit the floor, he looked up at his precious girlfriend, who was staring with an indifferent look, "do you like jaylen?"

"thats sorta blunt." bella responded, hand coming up to wave at the boy. she slouded further in the bed, laying down on her back fully as she looked at him from her peripheral.

"well, i have to ask somehow." edward grumbled, hands toying with each other as he awaited his girlfriend's response. the brunette was staring at the ceiling, eyes blinking lazily.

"i think i could."

"you think you could?" edward repeated, his voice filled with confusion at the response. the girl shrugged the best she could, shifting to her whole body laid facing edward.

"i meet jaylen roughly three weeks ago edward."

"you met and started liking me in two months."

"thats different." bella nagged. she looked over towards the windows, " jaylen, I don't know, I know i like her, but i refuse to acknowledge it because i wang this to be normal. I never thought id like two people, and so soon." edward grunted at the end of bella's words, his eyes following hers and watching a family of squirrels run around a tree.

"she's peculiar. id like to think peculiar people find each other." edward mumbled. he stood up and trudged over to bella, flopping on the bed besides her, and curling around her stomach. Their hand slide around her waist, and he let out a soft sigh.

"i think i can get used to touching you without fearing your death."

"me too."

~~~