"You with ya uncle Elroy." Rashad joked, playfully nudging her shoulder. "Who's uncle Elroy?" Sahara raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"What? You never seen Friday?" Rashad questioned. Sahara shook her head no, he was already planning on them having a movie night, but now it was imperative. "Your favorite movie still Coco?" Rashad asked.

Sahara furrowed her eyebrows together before chuckling, "How you know." She questioned. "Cause Unc know his baby." Rashad cooed as he used his free hand to pinch her cheek, causing her to laugh. Momentarily, they arrived at the same mall Rashad got her charms from for Christmas. It was a Friday morning, so the mall wasn't too packed. But Rashad didn't want to deal with parking, so he got his car valeted.

"I thought it didn't get cold in Texas." Sahara announced as she zipped up her red Moncler coat. "I thought so too—It feel like Harlem, don't it?" Rashad chuckled as he swung the entrance door open for his niece.

"Hold on Sa, let me look on this map right quick." He voiced, leading his niece to the map. The mall wasn't a place he frequented, he honestly hadn't been back to the mall since he got the gifts for Sahara. Once he studied the map for a few seconds and memorized a few landmarks, the duo began to head in that direction. Rashad held a firm grip on Sahara's hand, despite her not feeling it at all. Her argument was that she's a big girl and about to be in middle school, but Rashad wasn't going for none of that. He'd turn Dallas upside down if somebody even attempted to snatch his niece up.

"Why all the women grilling you so hard?" Sahara questioned, causing Rashad to chuckle. "Cause your uncle just that nigga." He jokingly boasted.

Sahara jokingly made up her face, "You alright." She spoke, making them both laugh. After walking through the empty mall for what felt like forever, they finally made it to the artisan jewelry store. The staff offered their help, but Sahara made it clear that she was looking and would call for assistance when she was firm on her charm decisions. A very vocal child she was. She'd tell you what she liked and she didn't, and she was very good at communicating her feelings, something that her uncle was learning from her.

"Can I get three instead of two?" Sahara asked as she looked up at him with a great big smile stretched across her face, "Please." She added, poking out her bottom lip. Rashad attempted to keep his poker face, but couldn't. Sahara had him wrapped around her finger, which made him fold every time.

"Yeah." Rashad gave in. While following Sahara around the store he came across a charm he wanted to get for Amina. It was silver and it read "Soulmates" with two hearts, inside of one big heart. He grabbed the small pencil and wrote the item number down before passing it back to Sahara.

"Soulmates? Who's that for?" Sahara questioned, "Somebody real special to me." Rashad answered with a slight smile on his face.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Sahara rapidly winked, causing Rashad to chuckle. "Nah." He answered.

"Well, why not?" Sahara asked as she looked into the glass case, she grabbed the pencil and scribbled down the number before catching the attention of a associate and handing it to her. He loved how inquisitive his niece was, she still had a question even after you answered.

"Cause...Between me and you plum...I'm not really good at that kinda stuff." Rashad elucidated. After so many failed attempts at relationships, he kinda deemed himself as "not good at it" his relationship with Amina was something he didn't want to mess up. It was built on the most random terms, but he appreciated having Amina in his life.

"Being a boyfriend is easy, all you gotta do is what she tells you to." Sahara replied, causing Rashad to laugh. "I'll take that advice." He replied. Soon, the associate came back with the 4 charms they requested. Rashad paid and let them add the charms to Sahara's bracelet. Once that task was done, as planned, the duo headed to the food court.