The First Time

- Fuck you and that hot inflatable of yours

If I'm going to be honest, that made me super hard and blushed a lot even though I already cummed all over this shark

As he got closer he took off his jock strap and revealed his boner.  He put a condom on as I was still straddled to the shark. He then came up behind me and straddled on the inflatable pooltoy as well.

- Are you ready? He asked

Yes.

He then began to put his dick inside of me. I then let out a loud moan as it was quite big.

Then he thrusted it all the way inside me, it made me feel great but I knew it was gonna be sore afterwards. He groaned and I moaned when it went in. The toy was also making lots of squeaks and creaks while this was all happening.

He then began to thrust in and out quite hard yet so good.

- nghhh ~

-ughhh ~

There were many sounds happening at this time. He began fucking me super hard and I knew he was close to cumming and so was I. The toy was also making even more noises at this point which was really hot as I rubbed my dick on its back and I had this hot hunk taking me from behind.

Then he cummed, I cummed, and the toy let out a loud squeak. Not a pop however, we are both nonpoppers if you weren't aware. We love enjoying toys however. We both then huffed as we were quite out of breathe, then he started kissing my neck with his dick inside me.

He then took it out and turned me over with cum smudged around my stomach since I also cummed on the inflatable. He then started kissing me and we made out pretty much on this inflatable which I'm sure he loved it.

He then took off his condom, an put his raw dick inside me and boy did I let out a loud moan.

He then whispered to me
-I don't have any STDs, I got tested right before I came here since I knew you had a little think for inflatables.

He then as I'm laying on my back on this inflatable kissing me as he fucks me raw, I cummed. That quickly. But he didn't care. He kept going and fucking me hard. The heat of the moment, having two things I masturbate to and love so much, there in my presence just made me cum a lot.

I cummed all over his face, me, the inflatable. Cum was waterfalls down the sides of the inflatable at this point. But I knew this intex shark would love this.

He thing finally after a long time of me cumming everywhere he creamed inside me, marking his territory.