Anne's Rescue OP/Missile Lock

Começar do início

Maggie: What's going on?

Anne: *Shoving all three kids out of the bedroom* You're not coming! AND I'VE GOTTA PACK! *sighs*

Maggie: What makes you think it's special?

Sprig: I don't know. Why'd Mom try to hide it?

Polly: yeah 

*Sprig rushes off and Polly walks off while Maggie makes her arm vanish, She touches the suit and the suit vanishes She gasps*

Anne: Luz, Amity, I'm calling in a solid you owe me.

Amity *over phone*: What do you need?

Anne: A jet, What do you two got that's fast?

Luz *over phone*: Let me think...

*we cut to Anne in the pilot seat of an airplane is it's flying in the sky*

Anne: Island approach, India Golf Niner-Niner checking in, VFR on top, Over

[radio static]

Anne: Island tower, this is India Golf Niner-Niner requesting vectors to the initial, Over.

[radio static]

*Anne gets a bit worried and unzips the bag with her super suit but then backs off*

Anne: Easy, Anne Easy, Easy, girl, You're overreacting. Everything's fine, They're just...all getting coffee...at the same time, Yeah.

*She turns to the big and she's hesitant at first until she turns on the autopilot mode on the plane and heads to the bathroom to put the suit on*

*As we see Darkstorm walk to Coregirl's containment unit as Cristina opens it*

Darkstorm: You! madam truly are Coregirl! You know I was right to idolize you man I always knew you were tough, but tricking the probe by hiding under the bones of another super

OH MAN!!! I'm still geeking out about it, but then you just have to go and ruin the ride, I mean Coregirl calling for help?

*Mockingly* help me! Help me! *angry* Lame Lame Lame LAME!!! ALRIGHT WHO DID YOU CONTACT?!?!?!

Coregirl: contact? What are you talking about?

*Darkstorm orders his guard to electrocute her*

Coregirl: *painful grunts*

Darkstorm: I am referring to last night at 2307 hours while you were snooping around! YOU SENT OUT A HOMING SIGNAL!!!!

Coregirl: I didn't know! About the homing device

*Darkstorm orders his guards to increase the level of the electricity*

Coregirl: *Painful screams*

Darkstorm: AND NOW A GOVERNMENT PLANE!! IS REQUESTING PERMISSION TO LAND HERE WHO DID YOU CONTACT?!?!?!?!?!

Coregirl: *weakened* I didn't send for.......a plane

Darkstorm: Play the transmission!

*Cristina plays the transmission as they hear Anne's recording*

Anne: *recording* India golfer niner-niner checking in. VFR on top over

*Marcy then lifts her head up and she's shocked to see that Anne is flying the plane*