invisible string~ Arylie os

"Goooood morningggggggg Abp!"

"Someone's too happy I see."

"Ofcourse. It was so nice of didi and Bandar to plan this holiday thingy. Together alone after soooo long!"

"You know what that means?" Aryan said with a very evil smirk.

"Besharam toka sharam nahi aavat hai. You're a father of 2 kids now. Stop."

"Do se bhale teen imlieeee"

"It's teen tigade kaam bigade."

"Come here. I'm in no mood of arguing today"

Saying so her pulled her arm and made her sit beside her. They stared. Nothing. Just stared.

Aryan picked her hand. Ever so gently brought it to his heart. His eyes filled up.

"Happy anniversary, jungli." His voice cracked

Plain and simple.

"Are you crying?"

She quietly wiped the lone tear that fell betraying his control.

"I'm overwhelmed"

"I know. Happy anniversary Abp."

"This is so surreal. Who could've thought . Never in my life did I thought I'll be yours. Forever."

"I know right. Thinking about how we met how we married under what conditions under what circumstances. It makes me feel stupid how much I tried to break the wedding off. If that wouldve happened who knows what would I have been today."

"Stop. You would've been just as successful just as strong and confident. Never give me credits of all that you achieved "

"No but really. If it wouldn't have been for you to support me to encourage me". I
.. she trailed off

"How about the way you made me the person I was. You brought Aryan back. I owe my life to you-"

"Stop it will you. I still remember using tactics to call the wedding off. The pendrives. The mehndi. Ahh...Ofcourse the holi"

Now her eyes started to water

"I have a confession. I was so turned on during the holi thingy. After you left I had to spent 15 minutes to be able to come out without people noticing my issue"

She started laughing.

"I'm too hot yeah. You got drunk turned on lmaooo'

"You're the sexiest person I've ever come across"

"Stop with the maska lagaoing aldeready"

"Ugh. You never understand me do you."

But she wasn't listening. She was staring at him as a tear left her eye.

"What happened. Don't cry. Not today"

Ignoring him she said.

"You remember when was the first time we were super close. Like soooo close! Almost 10 centimeters. What a day! That momenttttt!!!"

"I remember."

"That day. What a day it was. Full of surprises"

"Can we not talk about it? I don't like remembering that day."

"Why?"

"I almost lost you for fucks sake. You were getting tortured right infront of me. And you got in that situation in the first place because of me Had I been 2 minutes late I could've lost you fore-"