𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚉𝚘𝚘

Start from the beginning

The couple followed the group until they came to a stop, looking up building.

"The zoo? Why do we have to sneak in?" Robby confusingly questioned, looking at everyone as Hawk smirked.

"You'll see." Tory spoke as she turned to look at him.

"Come on. This way." Hawk nodded his head as he began to walk off with the group. Tessa walked next to Robby, keeping his hand in hers as they made their way to the building.

"Welcome to the Ventura Zoo. Join us our behind-the-scenes tour of fun and informative view on how we care for animals." A voice spoke out of the loudspeaker as the group of Cobra's plus Robby walked into the building.

"Right, there's two cameras' over there." Hawk began as he pointed to the ceiling above them. "That guard goes on break once every hour. We have less than five minutes." He explained.

"Okay." Kyler responded as he nodded his head.

"How did he figure this all out?" Tessa questioned as Tory looked at her with a shrug. As Robby, Tory and Tessa walked up the stairs together. Robby suddenly stopped and looked at the two girls.

"Five minutes to do what?" He confusingly asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're getting a little gift for Sensei." Tory responded as she smirked before running up the rest of the stairs. Robby confusingly stared at the Nichols girl as she walked away before turning to Tessa who held a smile.

"It'll be fun, I promise." She cheerfully spoke as she swung their arms, following the group.

They walked into the snake habitation as one of the Cobra's opened the door for everyone to walk in, another waiting outside for watch. Tessa dragged Robby behind her as she kept his hands with hers as they both looked behind them to make sure they wouldn't get caught.

Hawk slipped off his backpack as everyone came to a stop in front of the snake tank. Hawk pulled out a sack to put the snake in as he turned to Kyler. "You got the snake pole?" Hawk questioned. Kyler looked down at his side before lifting up his arm and sighing with an eye roll.

"Oh, shit! Snake pole, right." Kyler gloomily complained.

"I orchestrated this entire plan, and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge off?" Hawk angrily asked.

"When he says orchestrated, it sounds like we're here to rob the place dry." Tessa mumbled with an eye roll as she crossed her hands over her chest.

"I forgot, okay? I've got a lot on my mind right now. If I don't pass trig this semester, my dad's gonna shit in my mouth." Kyler explained loudly. Hawk looked at him weirdly as Tessa scrunched her face up in disgust.

"Big over share, dude." She spoke out as Kyler looked to her with an annoying eye roll.

"Just reach in and grab the snake!" Tory whispered, starting to become impatient with the situation.

"Are you insane? I'm not gonna stick my hand in there!" Hawk spoke as he looked continually between the tank and Tory.

"Hey, who's in there?" Someone suddenly shouted causing all the teens to look where the voice was coming from nervously.

"Shit!" Hawk muttered as he grabbed his backpack.

"Po-po, let's go. We gotta go." Kyler hurriedly muttered as he pushed his way through Tory, Robby and Tessa. Hawk and Tory shortly following. Tessa and Robby looked at each other, both quickly studying the look in one another's eyes to figure out what they meant.

As almost as a click, both of them nodded in agreement, as Tessa quickly grabbed the sack. Robby flipped off the lid, scooping his hand down to grab ahold of the snake. Taking slow breaths Robby quickly grabbed onto the snake and threw it into the bag. He watched as Tessa closed it, handing it to him before they grabbed onto one another and ran off.