(Request!) tonowari x male reader

Request from @Hello_Kitty_pop

Y/N and tonowari have been friends since the start, they hanged around with each other all the time and were very close with each other. They were now 14 and were facing a few challenges.

Y/N pov

Tonowari was often seen as a cold, strong and tough person on the outside. But if you were close with him he was the complete opposite. He was sweet and gentle to people and had the biggest smile if you ever caught him with it on.

"Oops" I hear someone say in a sarcastic tone as I'm pushed into the water. I swim up to see none other than tonowari, with his eyes looking away grinning.
"Tono!"I yell moving the hair out my face in a pissed tone. "What? I didn't do anything" he says shrugging, a cheesy grin still on his face as I climb out the water.

"Thought you had stuff to do?" I ask rinsing my hair out. "Eh, it was boring so I decided to leave." He replies. "With permission or?.." I say with a grin growing on my face. "Yeah. Definitely" he replies putting his hands on his hips when we hear a yell.

"Tonowari! You come back here now!" We hear his father yell as he takes me hand. "C'mon!" He says as we run away together laughing. "Your so dead for this you know!" I yell panting a bit as he raises his shoulders smiling. "Oh well. Rather be here with you instead" he tells me as I smile back and we run off.

(Later)

"You cannot keep doing this son! Running off to go play instead of doing your job!" His father yells as him as I lean against the doorway rolling my eyes. His father sees this and points to tonowari. "Your influencing this! This is all you!" He yells annoyed as tonowari steps in between us.

Tonowari pov

Dad can't just yell at Y/N, it's not his fault. I march over in between them and glare at my father. "It's not his fault!" I snap at him defensive as my father scrunches his nose mad.

"Yes it is! Your the next olo'ektan (idk if i spelt it right) and he is stopping you from getting there!"

"So what?! I'm not supposed to have friends now?! I'm not just going to waist my life away so I can be what you want me to be!" My father huffs with a rude tone at me as he tells Y/N to go home.

(Then next day)

"I'm sorry about all that last night" I tell Y/N as We talk together. "It's alright, so.. you have to think bout finding a tsahik soon right? Who's the lucky person gonna be?!" Y/N asks me in a curious tone.

I want.. I want you..

Y/N pov

The one thing I wished for was that I would find true love, and I'd found the one. But I don't think he'd want me, considering he was my best friend after all. So I hid my interest in him and acted like I didn't have felling towards him and that we were only friends. But I knew deep down I wanted him.

"Oh-I Uhh. I'm not sure yet.." he replies seeming a bit upset. "Tono.. is everything alright?" I ask as we stop walking and are face to face. His gorgeous eyes staring into mine.

We were pretty similar heights, I'm only about an inch taller but tonowari was definitely going to end up taller than me in the future. But I didn't mind that though.

His eyes begin to water as I feel a sharp pain from it, seeing him like this upset me a lot. I hug him tightly and whisper into his ear.
"I'll always be here for you tonowari, you can tell me anything"

He sighs burying his head into my shoulder as we slowly move to the ground, now on our knees he speaks up. "It's just *sniffle* I love some so much, but I don't think they love me back"

"Oh tonowari.. I'm sure they do. How could someone not love you" I say rubbing my hand across his strong back. He pulls himself away as our eyes meet again.

"But.. he might not talk to me if I tell him" he says rubbing the tears off his eyes, I gently grab his hand and hold it in mine. "I'm sure they will want to stay friends if they don't love you back"

Even though saying these words hurt me, I couldn't complain. He loved someone else and that was that, I couldn't change anything and I was okay with it.

"Y/N.." he whispers putting his hand on my cheek as I look back into his eyes. Before my face is met with something else..

Tonowari pov

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to do it. I didn't care. I put my hand on Y/Ns cheek and slam my lips onto his, making him gasp a bit.. but. He didn't pull away, I was the one to.

"I-I'm sorry!" I say putting my red face in my hands as he moves them off gently and looks at me smiling a bit.

"I love you too tonowari.."

These words hit me like a truck as my heart beats faster and faster by the second. He then presses his lips on mine as I put my hand on the back of his head, feeling his soft hair run through my fingers.

"And that's how we fell in love kids" I say smiling down at our two young kids. Aonung and tsireya. aonung sticks his younger out in a disgusted look.

"Eww so gross!" He says as me and Y/N only laugh, holding each other close as we share this happy moment.

Y/N pov

Well, I knew it. He was going to be taller than me when we're older.

A/n
//I finally posted one of them! It took me a while but it's finally done!//