For some reason... I got interested in this girl.

Narrator On~

Muichiro: you are a very stressed person, did you know that? - he said looking at Inosuke -

Nezuko and Tanjiro return to their normal size. Soon they move away, thinking about a strategy to win the fight against the Hashiras.

Inosuke: shut up! You look like a coward who doesn't go to the fight! - he screams and growls like an angry boar for losing his prey -

Muichiro: I still don't understand why you scream all the time. - he says while defending himself from a coup by the little oni -

The brunette realizes that the onis brothers had started their attack and moves away a little from Muichiro so as not to be hit by his Kanata

The older oni attacks the other hashira who dods from his blow and almost hits him with his Katana.

Meanwhile, the younger oni attacks the hashira who is in front of her just defending herself.

~

Nezuko pov: he's just defending himself from my blows. He doesn't attack me back, is he afraid of leaving dead? No... He doesn't express any reaction.

He must be thinking of a plan while watching my attacks... If I falter, I'll have my head cut off!

~

Inosuke goes on top of Tanjiro with everything he has, with anger in his eyes and a desire to win. He dodges attacks from the older oni, who is attacking him trying to make him lose focus and manage to kill him there.

Tanjiro hits a headbutt in the hashira in front of him that falls backwards.

~

Inosuke pov: I'm feeling my forehead bleeding. I looked at the guy who likes to look at clouds and he doesn't attack the oni, does he have a problem? He can lose like that! He just deviates and deviates!

~

Inosuke takes his two Katana and crosses one of them in Tanjiro's belly. Soon after he pushes him and goes on top of the younger oni and cuts one of his arms with his Kanata and pierces his stomach with the other Katana.

Tanjiro: Nezuko! - screams as he looks at the hashira who has just injured his younger sister who falls to the ground -

Muichiro: have you gone crazy!? I had everything under control!

Before Inosuke can answer, Tanjiro throws him against a tree and headsbutts the other Hashira who was "fighting" against his sister.

Tanjiro: Nezuko! - he says as he lowers standing in front of Nezuko to protect her as she regenerates -

Inosuke goes up ready to attack the two onis brothers, but someone holds him before that.

Inosuke: let me go, you animal! Let me cut off the heads of these demons!

Tomioka: you would kill yourself if I let you go. Reckless child.

Nezuko looks at the depressive emo in front of him, remembering his image in Muzan's salon. Remember your name under an image of you. This image was on the board with the names and photos of all the Hashiras, she knew that if more hashiras arrived, she and her brother would have no chance.

Nezuko: onii-chan... - she says in a low tone, showing that she is nervous about it -

Nezuko holds Tanjiro's hand and gets up quickly to try to run away with him, or at least manage to mislead the Hashiras who were after them.

Tanjiro looks at his sister who starts running and pulling him. He understands that she needs to regenerate by total and that the two have no chance against several hashiras together.

Nezuko looks at her brother while running who is still looking at her with a face of fear. She sees that he was afraid of not being able to protect her.

Nezuko looks back and sees the three hashiras chasing them.

But before she pulls her brother the other way with more trees, a needle pierces her and her brother's arm.

Shinobu: good night little ones. - says the smiling hashira -

And soon after, Neezuko and Tanjiro fall to the ground unconsciously.

Tomioka: what kind of poison is it?

Inosuke: are you going to kill them?

Muichiro: today there are no clouds in the sky. - sighs disappointed -

Shinobu: it's not poison. It's a new thing I created. - says smiling and approaching the emo -

Tomioka: what kind of "new thing..."? - says staring at her -

Shinobu: I called it anesthesia. - says looking at the unconscious onis on the floor - it won't kill them, they will just be unconscious by some hooni! I intend to study the onis a little, I think studying one of the higher moons would be very interesting and good for me.

Inosuke: aren't you going to kill them then?

Shinobu: exactly, I have orders not to let them kill any of the upper moons. Our leader wants to learn about onis just like me, we were lucky to have found Muzan's adoptive children.

Muichiro looks at the onis after Shinobu talks about Muzan.

~

Muichiro pov: are these Muzan's adoptive children? They seem to me... So different from him, they were trying to protect each other. Muzan doesn't care about anyone but you, from what I was told.

~

Shinobu: can you help me carry them to a special cell for them?

Muichiro: can you put them in one of the onis cells in my house?

Inosuke: the house is not only yours! I don't want onis in OUR house!

Muichiro: I don't care if you don't want them in my house.

Inosuke: the house is not only yours! - says screaming -

Muichiro: can't you argue by talking? Without screaming or screaming?

Inosuke: of course I can! Are you challenging me by any chance!? - says screaming again -

Tomioka: you're starting to annoy me... Shinobu, do you have more of this anesthesia? If you have one, can you give me one?

Muichiro: ignores him that one hour he will stop. - he says looking at Tomioka -

Inosuke: did you want to disagree me!?

Tomioka: imagine.

Inosuke starts yelling at Tomioka who is staring at him just by listening to his screams.

Muichiro: answer my question please, Shinobu. - says calmly ignoring Inosuke's screams -

Shinobu: of course, but why would you like them to stay there?

Muichiro: I'm interested in them. I want to try to talk to them too.

~

Muichiro pov: something about this girl attracts me. For some reason... I was interested in this girl.

~

Tomioka: let's get on with it.

Narrator Off~

Keep going...

•Author's note: I managed to write the UwU clan chapter

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

If you liked it: vote to help me there pfvr TwT

If you didn't like it: vote to help me there pfvr and comment on what you didn't like for me to improve TwT

This fic was bigger than the last one :'De

Got 1076 words :'D

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter~