"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled at Theodore, storming into the Hospital Wing.

"Hey pretty lady," Pucey crookedly smirked, he had a black eye, and a horribly beaten face covered in bruises and cuts.

"Shut up Pucey." I snap, looking back at my brother who sat next to him.

"What?" Theodore says.

"Don't act stupid. You could've gotten hurt Theodore, you don't just step in between two people fighting, one of them being the son of a murderer!" I retort loudly.

"Technically only one of them was fighting, the other was on the ground taking it." Theodore tsk'd, patting the back of his friend.

"Fuck you Nott." Pucey hit his hand away.

"You're impossible. You're lucky he didn't sock you just for getting in his way." I was annoyed at his idiotic decisions.

"I have something against him," He raises a brow, my mouth agape when I see Theodore pull Riddle's wand from his robe.

"You didn't." I shook my head.

"Oh but I did." He laughed, "Theodore this isn't funny!" I snatch the wand from his hand.

"Evelyn give it back." He demands, "No. I'm returning this to him, you don't know what he could do to you if he found out you took it."

"You're acting like he would show remorse towards you, he doesn't care about anyone, and if I have his wand, I have an advantage." He explains.

"Do you know much much trouble you could get in if a Professor finds out you've stolen a wand?  What if he reports you?"

"Yeah well Riddle isn't much of a snitch." He murmurs.

"I agree. I'm more of a do it myself kind of guy. I do believe you have something that belongs to me." The voice behind me stops Theodore and I's bickering.

I turn around and face him, a guilty look on my face as I held in possession of his wand.

"Oh shit." I hear Pucey whisper from behind us.

He takes a few steps closer, I sink into his brown eyes, I could get lost in them if I stared anymore.

Seeing him up close like this... was different.

His face and jaw were defined, he had godlike features, brown eyes that could kill, dark brown curly hair that sat just above his eyes.

A scar on the left side of his face, starting from his lower cheek bone, slitting through his eyebrow and ending at his forehead.

And his fresh busted lip, slightly swollen.

"Listen Riddle she didn't take it, I did." Theodore fessed up.

"I know you took it, Nott." He snatches back his wand from my hands.

"If you dare to touch another possession of mine you will regret it, I will make your life a living hell." He stares into the soul of Theodore.

"You can't just threaten anyone you want." I stickup fo Theodore, but by his expression he wasn't very appreciative.

"Oh... but I can." He makes a fake pouty face to mock me, tilting his head slightly to the side.

When I don't respond, he knew he had won.

He leaves the room, and the breath that was caught in my throat releases.

"You're a fuckin' idiot." Theodore swears under his breath.

"Says the one who took his wand in the first place! He already knew you did it!" I yelled at him.

"Just get the hell out Evelyn." He was aggravated with me, for standing up for him.

"Fine. But if I haven't stood up for you, you might just have been Pucey's twin." I spat, turning on my heel and leaving before he could respond.

"Your sister is a feisty gal." Pucey spoke.

"Shut the hell up Pucey." Theodore snapped.

//

WHAT DO WE THINK?
MAY TRY TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT TODAY BUT I AM NOT 100% SURE !

THANK YOU FOR READING <3333