2

Stans pov:
it's been a whole day. A whole fucking day. My super best friend is missing and the fat ass doesn't even care. I wanna punch him out and make mysterion leader or some shit. I wanna kill him. HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT US. It's cartman. I don't know what I expected. I went to mysterion. "What do you think happened to Kyle? " I said trying to sound calm. "Most likely kidnapped. we're gonna find him. Alone or not. " mysterion responded. I knew he would try and help me. I smiled a bit knowing I wasn't fucking insane. "You should get home and get rest " mysterion said. I nodded and waved goodbye to the rest EXCEPT coon. Asshole. I walked upstairs out of the house. I walked home crying. I can't believe I let this happen to Kyle. I shouldn't have listened to cartman and went to the back with him. They would've been safe still. I opened the door. Everyone was still sleeping so I just walked upstairs to my room, talking off my costume and putting on my Terrance and Phillip pj's. Yes yes. I'm almost a adult and still sleep in Terrance and Phillip pj's. Doesn't matter. I laid down. I couldn't sleep but I did lay. Feeling the guilt take over me more and more. fuck sakes. I really hope Kyle's okay.

Mysterions pov:
Chaos is taking this to far. He really wants me to show up again. I know his plan already. I wanna just go in there and save Kyle. But if I rush in they'll see that coming. I need to wait. I jumped from building to building watching over the city. Till I saw a BIG ASS bomb. God damnit. I ran as fast as I could to the scene. To see the one and only villian. Professor chaos. I step out of the shadows and stare at him. He smirked at me. "Heya mysterieeeeeee" he said walking up to me. I was backing up. "What do you want chaos. " I said with my same deep cracky voice. "He stayed quiet still walking up to me. It wasn't to long till I hit the back of a wall with my back. I didn't know what to do so I kicked him in the dick and ran. Can't wait to deal with that later. I called the fire department and got them to the fire. I ran after. As fast as I could. I wasn't scared. But this did give me the chance to check on Kyle. I started jumping from building to building to his base. I looked through the small window and saw Kyle tied up. He looked annoyed. Tired. Sore. God damnit chaos. What did you do to him. I looked around before running off. I'll come back for you Kyle. Right after I get rid of cartman. I won't let this happen anymore.

Professor chaos pov:
I watched mysterion run from mine and dbs base. I chuckled a bit and walked in the base. seeing princess sparkles, doctor blank. I wonder were he went. . Probably watching Stan. I sat down as doctor blank drew everyone coffee, tea, etc etc. I drank my tea slowly watch everyone drink there's. doctor blank ofc chugged his coffee. I swear he's addicted. I just smiled . "I'm gonna go check only human kite :D" princess sparkles said with his wide smile. "Alrighty " db said as he walked off.

Kyle's pov:
My body hurts so fucking much. I felt like crying more. I wanted to move my arms, my legs, anything at this point. I grunted at any movement I made. The ropes were ripping my skin. The costume made everything worse. I wanted to puke. I wanted to cry. I looked up to see him again. He slowly walked over to me, wiping my tears again. I felt his hand loosen on my arms a bit. Right bit not as tight as before. That comfortable kinda tight if that exists.. I smiled a bit "thank you.. " I whisper. He planted a small kiss on my forehead. My cheek lit up a bit. Why am I feeling this? Hes a villian. . Im a hero. I watched him smiled at me. I finally notice his face, it was... Beautiful? I think.. I don't kneo any of this shit. I'm just glad I'm not dying. Or in pain. Well, not as much now..