Chapter 1: Planning The Trip

Y/N: Pit,Pittoo I'd Like To Anounce That I Am Taking A Vacation And U Two Are Coming With Me!
Pit: Wait What!?
Dark Pit/Pittoo: Thats Suprising.
Y/N: Yup! I'm Taking A Break From Taking Care Of Skyworld.
Pit: That's Awesome Lady Y/N 😇.
Y/N: Thx Pit
Dark Pit: But Who's Going To Take Care Of Skyworld?
Y/N: Sephiroth, Galeem, Tabuu And Darkhon Of Course! Master Core and Master Hand Are Running The Dark Realm And World Of Light Respectively.
Pit + Dark Pit: So Where and When Are We Going?
Y/ N: We Are Leaving Through The Portal Tomorrow So U Guys Should Pack Tonight Before and After Dinner. And Don't Worry 😉 Princess Smash Gave Us An Entire MONTH Off! Don't Worry About Not Being Able To Pack Everything U Need. Our Suitcases Are Bottomless😇🥰😉 So U Can Bring Every Single Weapon U Own.  Now For The Second Question: We Are Going To Teyvat, A World Where Humans And Nonhumans Can Gain Elemental Powers Throught Getting Little Gems Called Visions Or By Being A Archon. Archons Are Basically Gods/Goddesses Of A Certain Element and Region. Anemo Is Wind And Its God Is Barbatos, The God Of Wind and Freedom as Well As The Guardian Of Mondstadt, The Region Of Freedom.
Geo Is Earth and Its God Is Rex Lapis Or Morax, The God Of Earth,Contracts and Its Worlds Currency,Mora. He Is Also The Guardian Of Liyue, The Region With The Most Wealth. Time Skip Cuz I'm Lazy. Pretend Y/N Told Pit And Dark Pit All About Teyvat And Its History. Also in this AU Pit Can Read And This is Also A Dark Pit x Pit Fanfic.
Y/N:Anyway Go Pack. After That We Will Have Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes With Cranberry Sauce!
Pit: Yay! See U In A Bit Lady Y/N!