Meetings (Again.)

Cat Pov

We finally made it to Club Envy and we went straight up to Vip. I ended up dressing a little casual according to my mood, some short denim high waisted shorts and a white shirt. Blue had on a black tight knee length dress. Oh and we met some random chick Naomi up in Vip me and her ended up taking selfies together she was a cool chick.

Blue ordered a bottle of Grey Goose my favorite, she's really trying to cheer me up. I love her crazy blue headed ass. Music was blasting the dj started playing Rich Homie Quan Flex (Ooh, ooh, ooh)

"Girl u know this my favorite fucking song yassssss" I yelled getting up dancing shaking my ass. I felt eyes on my back but I kept dancing.

"Yassssss Cat shake that ass show them what they missing, go bestfriend thats my bestfriend thats my bestfriend!!!!"

"Really Blue u quoting vine now" I busted out laughing and stopped dancing.

I sat back down on the lounge chair and started drinking some more. I felt the same eyes on me so I looked up and once I realized it was August Alsina starring at me I rolled my eyes. Yes I'm being petty cause I didn't get the part in the video. Naomi started talking to me but I was barely listening because I seen his tall skinny lanky ass walking towards us.

"Hey ma I don't know who you think you are but you not bout to be rolling your eyes at me" August said a little harsh

"And I don't know who you think your either so go back over there little boy" I said back

"Ummm who is my boo over here arguing with" Blue yelled walking over to us "ohhhhh it's the nigga that didn't give the baddest bitch here in LA the part in his video, come on Cat lets go" she said pulling my arm and like that we started walking off. And of course before we could leave out the club a fight started people were pushing us. Blue and I got separated some how but I felt someone pull me and push me behind them.

Five minutes later the fight was over the guy turned around I was gone say thank you but I lost my words once I seen it was August Alsina that protected me.

"Umm oh I'm sorry and thanks for helping me not get hit or ambushed" I said nervously
"You welcome ma" he said licking his lips
"Cat!!!!!! Are you ok?" Blue slurred rushing over to me
"Yes baby I'm good but are you ok" I asked
"Bitch I'm fucked up drunk think I may call Trey tonight" she winked and I laughed shaking my head
"Thanks again" I said. Then I got me and Blue up out that club and got us home safely.

📍Blue and Cat friendship is so cute.
📍That was nice of August for protecting Cat